Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not have to live in the house a certain amount of time before you can put it on the market I don’t know anything about owning a home

Do you not have to live in the house a certain amount of time before you can put it on the market I don’t know anything about owning a home
I think so, and if it’s less than that time you have to mention it when it goes up for sale? But I think that might be something like a year, or less even

Reactions: 1
I'm not 100% sure but I don't think so as my estate agent sold a house on our road last year and the couple split up a month later and it went back on the market straight away.
And we're house hunting at the moment and we seen a house that had just been all done out. It only sold in April and is back on the market 70k higher than it sold.

Reactions: 2
I think it's more to do with the mortgage company don't like you moving within the first 2 years or whatever the fixed term of the mortgage is.

Can't Beleive she's just done the whole you ready for bed, yeah good. Like she's had the kid all day 🙄

Isn’t this one of the many chet cheated on helen with ? Can see why helen went blonde now lol trying to be like becca especially with today’s outfit !
Did he cheat with her?? That’s a good and overlyfiltered pic but honestly I think that Becca one is so weird looking... like an alien .. not trying to be horrible but I just don’t see it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he?? How do I not know this. Wasn’t she Aaron Georgie shores ex on mtvs on the beach??

Reactions: 10
I think so, and if it’s less than that time you have to mention it when it goes up for sale? But I think that might be something like a year, or less even
No it’s fine if he put down more than 10% which I’m guessing he did because I don’t think they would have let him mortgage £250k. Generally speaking you can break the terms of a fixed mortgage if you’re staying with the same mortgage company when you move house. People buy and renovate in months and then sell again.

I actually feel quiet sorry for Helen sometimes, I think she just wants to grow up be a mum and have a normal adult life but Chet constantly wants to stay a teenager partying and running from family life, I also get the vibe that he likes to burst her bubble a lot like she was excited to go Xmas shopping and he just put a downer on it

Reactions: 20
No it’s fine if he put down more than 10% which I’m guessing he did because I don’t think they would have let him mortgage £250k. Generally speaking you can break the terms of a fixed mortgage if you’re staying with the same mortgage company when you move house. People buy and renovate in months and then sell again.
[/
Yes if its fixed their is usually a penalty. We entered anothwr fixed mortgage last year when our first one ended. We've been told when we move if we keep with the same company there is no penalty.

The only time Helen seems happy when she’s around Chet is when he’s spending money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok been of here for a while so sorry to go back on things but hanging up clothes on doors why don’t she get a dryer she’s got Six bedroom put one in there

and I truly hope that baby nursery isn’t as boring and as empty as oceans room all the money they brag to have and the kids room looks as tit as it does

Reactions: 3
Omg how much more can Chet moan about the ugly fleece clothes.. It doesnt even look good and he believes something golden was invented o_O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.