Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo scared ocean will pull off his wig. Does anyone shout that loudly when a kid grabs your hair, not like your hairs sensitive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I definitely think he fancies marnie in all the stories in the past of them shown together he has been checking her out 😂💀
Chets always made it known that he couldn’t stand Marnie! He hated the way Casey basically done as he was told like a good boy (stopped seeing his mates etc) it’s only since babies been born they’ve squashed it. I expect being parents they’ve decided to grow up a bit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s crazy though that I wouldn’t actually trust any of them with a baby! Chet spends his whole life falling ocean a creep, Rox was strapped into a chair or bath seat or car seat for most of his life and the other family they are with have their 10 month old in a forward facing car seat, the cheapest ones possible with the white clips that break in even the slightest crash.
and none of them can stay inside during a pandemic. Is helen and chets home locked down?

• Haha
Are we all just ignoring his pink converse? 😳 they look like they should be Ocean’s. And they way he says shock makes me want to punch him in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chets always made it known that he couldn’t stand Marnie! He hated the way Casey basically done as he was told like a good boy (stopped seeing his mates etc) it’s only since babies been born they’ve squashed it. I expect being parents they’ve decided to grow up a bit 🤷🏻‍♀️

He was clearly jealous marnie went for Casey and not him lol .
Marnie is way hotter than egg head Helen so cant blame him . Chet is so obvious about liking marnie I remember him and Casey doing the tongue between two fingers thing behind marnie cause she looked fit walking in front of
Them lol! He defo sees marnie as a Milf but stuck with helen lol

Reactions: 10
I bet Chet used to slide into marnies dms before she got with Casey! I watched that guy Chris’s stories and Helen looks so stressed with ocean think she’s been not as a perfect baby as what she says 😂😂. More like a baby everyone else has who has their bad days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d defo prefer to have a baby with Chris than Chet lmfao . Chris seems so more into the dad thing . Whereas Chet is absolutely awful lol would not surprise me if him and Helen are in separate beds by now . Also on Chris stories did you notice on the slides with him Chet and Casey that ocean reaches for him lol! Was so cute ! I bet the atmosphere was hilarious between the girls !

Reactions: 6
Did we all hear Chet telling Helen Ocean needed sun cream on “Helen her legs are gonna fry maaan” who knew he had a sensible bone in his body 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God the spam of Marnie Casey and rox with them and ocean is so OTT, asif everyone doesn’t know they fell out and the kids didn’t even meet for months ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you hear Helen in the background when chets filming the babies is she talking about ocean with an attitude problem ? She’s a baby !

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell Helen is so loud! All you can hear in the background of every story is her banging on about some boring shite 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.