Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they stayed at Marnies so they can get on TV 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Cringe
Called it! And they can air it next year when everyone will forget that the lockdown didn’t matter to them and they could travel and meet whoever they wanted. Chavs

Reactions: 8
So they will be on Geordie OG, maybe Chet and Helen are hoping they can get a TV show keeping up with the Johnson 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have they really got Ocean sat on top of that coffee table like that 😡 it would literally only take one second for her to potentially fall off it 🤬

Reactions: 4
Jesus! Casey really thinks he’s something special doesn’t he 🙄🙄🙄
Why is he in their bedroom filming them when they’ve just woken up? Creepy!

Also Casey with his karaoke machine makes my whole skin cringe off my body!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d feel really awkward if my brother in law came in the room and saw me in bed in my bra!

Reactions: 14
You can see helens got all dolled up because she clearly doesn’t Doesn’t feel comfortable being around someone as attractive as marnie

Reactions: 9
I’d feel really awkward if my brother in law came in the room and saw me in bed in my bra!
She didn’t really seem to try and cover up tho I’d be scrambling for the quilt 😂 although I suppose even her father in laws seen her in her undies! Weren’t shy about posting it for the baby announcements!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Marnie that attractive?! 😂
I think she is to be honest she was without the filler etc she looks miles better now it’s clearly dissolving tbh, she is naturally pretty if you look at her especially years back, I think she feels threatened by her that’s why she makes more effort like the way Chet is around her and the comments he’s made about her as stated in previous posts.

Reactions: 8
I think she is to be honest she was without the filler etc she looks miles better now it’s clearly dissolving tbh, she is naturally pretty if you look at her especially years back, I think she feels threatened by her that’s why she makes more effort like the way Chet is around her and the comments he’s made about her as stated in previous posts.
She’s had loads of work done too, I do think she’s attractive but I think Helen is too. I’m from the same town as Helen and she was so beautiful before all this, when she was a teenager she was gorgeous. I wish she’d chill out with the fillers cause she’s gonna ruin her face, she really doesn’t need it. I thjnk the main reason she’d be jealous of marnie is because she’s more “famous” than Helen and that’s always been her goal.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s had loads of work done too, I do think she’s attractive but I think Helen is too. I’m from the same town as Helen and she was so beautiful before all this, when she was a teenager she was gorgeous. I wish she’d chill out with the fillers cause she’s gonna ruin her face, she really doesn’t need it. I thjnk the main reason she’d be jealous of marnie is because she’s more “famous” than Helen and that’s always been her goal.
It’s stupid I don’t get why people do so much to themselves at such a young age just looks like a rubber mask and I think marnie looks better there I just personally think she is intimidated by her coz of all the stuff Chet says I would be he hardly seems the type that is loyal really

Reactions: 2
Literally looks like a whole different person 😳 she says she has had all her filler dissolved in her lips she’s such a liar 🤥

Reactions: 1
Marnie is very pretty, she actually much prettier in person I see her when she arrived at the hotel contestants go to before going to the celebrity big brother launch night

Reactions: 6
It’s stupid I don’t get why people do so much to themselves at such a young age just looks like a rubber mask and I think marnie looks better there I just personally think she is intimidated by her coz of all the stuff Chet says I would be he hardly seems the type that is loyal really
She’s had 2 nose jobs, veneers, numerous fillers, a ton load of Botox, a boob uplift and then corrective surgery to repair her first bodged up boob lift 😳. That’s about 40k worth of surgeries right there if not more. Each to their own but I personally find it really sad that she’s altered herself so much from the way she used to look, she was perfectly fine before.

Reactions: 4
She’s had 2 nose jobs, veneers, numerous fillers, a ton load of Botox, a boob uplift and then corrective surgery to repair her first bodged up boob lift 😳. That’s about 40k worth of surgeries right there if not more. Each to their own but I personally find it really sad that she’s altered herself so much from the way she used to look, she was perfectly fine before.
She was prettier before all the work I have said that, I said o think Helen feels intimidated because of the way Chet is around her. He clearly finds her attractive calling her a milf etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.