Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel they are going to ‘be nicer’ to the new baby?
like not call him chubby or laugh at him?
I haven’t seen Helen do it to ocean. But Chet does and he genuinely thinks it’s funny. I could see him obsessing over a son

Reactions: 2
You know the way some step parents (like in Disney movies😅) are cruel to their step kids and put them down and then treat their biological children like a king/queen (Cinderella vibes), I feel like Ocean will be treated like the step child and they'll have the new boy spoiled and she'll be forgotten about and left out and be called chubby and creepy, it makes me so sad😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Chets always struck me as someone that has absolutely no respect for women. Poor Ocean and Helen :(

Reactions: 20
Has a bad night with Ocean so instead of coming on saying its not been a great night (sure we have all had plenty of these) she just stays off social media 🙃

Reactions: 5
The boy will be in all these designer tracksuits and ocean will still be in George.
Not that there’s anything wrong with George but treat them both the same...

Reactions: 10
See him showing a close up of his hair in the story :ROFLMAO: Clearly reading here ain’t we
I don’t think it is a hair piece? It’s always seemed really thick on his pictures, even when blonde and it grew a lot during lockdown?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been away for a week and have missed so much so will need to catch up on this thread 🤣 bit confused as to why Chet has posted a picture of a 19 year old tik tok star on his story especially as he was slagging them off not long ago

Reactions: 3
Looks like Marnie & Casey are going to their house or vice versa, Casey has put a story on from one of their friends tagging them all saying see you soon. I mean when have any government guidelines ever applied to them anyway 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Casey and Marnie are filming I assume geordie og, gotta get on tv somehow! Pandemic doesn’t affect them of course

Reactions: 4
Looks like my time on kets thread is done 🤣 I find it funny that my toupee comments created content for an insta story if I would have commented on actual Instagram I probably would have been blocked. So ‘hi ket! Thanks for the hair videos’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Although I don’t agree with the constant get togethers during this pandemic I must admit it’s super cute to see them Babies together bonding 🥰

I’ll just avoid Tesco for the next few days, all those bloody germs they are dragging around. Looks like Chet was saying wow about Marnie, awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Struggling to get Ocean to sleep? Surely not when she usually has a solid 13 hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Helen went to bed in a mood and the rest stayed up. Didn’t look happy in them stories yesterday did she.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.