Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to following these two..What’s the deal with the sweets and popcorn he’s constantly talking about? He hasn’t put gifted or ad so is he I’m either ignoring the guidelines or is he legit buying and promoting out of the goodness of his own heart? I know which option I believe!

Reactions: 2
I’m new to following these two..What’s the deal with the sweets and popcorn he’s constantly talking about? He hasn’t put gifted or ad so is he I’m either ignoring the guidelines or is he legit buying and promoting out of the goodness of his own heart? I know which option I believe!
They’re both his own companies i think.

How funny that perfect dream baby ocean wouldn’t sleep last night when the other babies where asleep😂😂😂 caught!
If she self soothes normally at home she probably struggles when they at other people’s houses. My daughter was the same, put her straight in her cot and she was out within minutes but it was painful at anyone else’s house unless they had a cot too.

how many times does Chet need to say oh my god??? Hurt my brain

Reactions: 4
Helen always looks miserable she prob has resting witch face like myself but didn’t realise how pale Helen is when she no spray tan or sunbeds

Reactions: 3
Nice that they’re actually having a day out with ocean and other babies though, I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen them do anything like “for her”, just bloody sofology or out for a meal

From the story’s of last night Helen doesn’t seem to be mixing well with Marnie and the other girl I don’t know her name. Helen always with the boys

Reactions: 5
From the story’s of last night Helen doesn’t seem to be mixing well with Marnie and the other girl I don’t know her name. Helen always with the boys
Helens actually the one who’s friends with Lucy. Most of the stories are of the kids and very little of any adult so don’t know how your getting that impression 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Helens actually the one who’s friends with Lucy. Most of the stories are of the kids and very little of any adult so don’t know how your getting that impression 😂😂
Cos on the story when they took the baby’s for a walk Helen wasn’t with the girls she was up with the boys also when Marnie was showing the Tottenham kit Helen didn’t even acknowledge it

Reactions: 1
Chet blatantly fancies Marnie as well, it’s so obvious lol . Tbh though marnie is way more attractive and more tolerable than Helen . Helen isn’t mixing with marnie and the other girl at all is she ? I reckon Helen is a real anti girls girl, I don’t believe this omg maaaa Angels bullshit , Helen has to be centre of attention and looks at others like a piece of tit.

Loved seeing the babies interact though , I bet Ocean loved it . Also the Chris guy is super lovely with the babies can tell he’s more involved and loves being a dad

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chet blatantly fancies Marnie as well, it’s so obvious lol . Tbh though marnie is way more attractive and more tolerable than Helen . Helen isn’t mixing with marnie and the other girl at all is she ? I reckon Helen is a real anti girls girl, I don’t believe this omg maaaa Angels bullshit , Helen has to be centre of attention and looks at others like a piece of tit.

Loved seeing the babies interact though , I bet Ocean loved it . Also the Chris guy is super lovely with the babies can tell he’s more involved and loves being a dad
ive never got the impression he fancies marnie? She is a good looking girl with a cracking figure but I never get that impression at all? I think Chet only likes then Chavy type

Reactions: 8
Helen and Marnie are both beautiful girls, I just think Chet is just an immature dirty dick with little man syndrome

Reactions: 15
I definitely think he fancies marnie in all the stories in the past of them shown together he has been checking her out 😂💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.