Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @Em150 for the most liked suggestion... had to edit to fit original was “Bleugh’s up the duff, no seshing for Chet...he dreams of Ibiza, sluts, booze & ket”

First time I’ve started a thread so hope I’ve done it right 😂

edited by mod;
let’s keep thread names PC.
please hit the watch button or follow the thread instead of commenting for notifications

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Girls I still can’t get over what a tit gender reveal that was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know a few have been mentioned on the previous thread but I could bet money on that one of these names will be used:
Blue, Bleu, Bloo, River, Rain, Rayne, Reign, Raiyne, Lake, Pacific, Atlantic, Mediterranean, (Medi or Nean for short), Sea, Snow, Ice, Autumn, Marine, Marino, Sky, Skye, Cloud, Star, Storm, Thunder

Reactions: 13
Helen mentioned that she likes 'everyday' names and thought of calling Ocean Wednesday instead:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I dread to think what they are going to call this one. Maybe they will go for the super chavvy calling all the kids with a name that starts with the same letter like Chets folks did.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1000% going to be a tacky name again, another baby that will be sat infront or the tv while they’re both too busy on Instagram & so on🥴.
I also think Chet will get
His Ibiza dream with sluts, booze & drugs.

Reactions: 5
So bleeping weird that the first thing they did when the cannons went off was turn away from eachother and hug and celebrate with everyone but eachother 😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So bleeping weird that the first thing they did when the cannons went off was turn away from eachother and hug and celebrate with everyone but eachother 😳😳😳😳😳
That’s what I thought! No acknowledgement of each other at all. Chet was right actual sperm donor behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That’s what I thought! No acknowledgement of each other at all. Chet was right actual sperm donor behaviour 😂
Can’t understand why people comment “best couple ever” or “such a power couple” really?! Because to me it looks like they can’t stand each other 🤣

Reactions: 29
I know they wanted a boy for their first, however, the sheer excitement, tears, and celebrating that they’ve got a boy made me SO sad, the reaction at oceans gender reveal was no more than a smile - they were clearly devastated to be having a girl. I get that people really want a certain gender etc but the difference in reaction between the gender reveals is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if they are making more money after having ocean from brands etc as I just can’t understand why they would want another child when all they want to go is go out and party. I’m not saying they shouldn’t once in a while but I don’t Chet is responsible at all, especially partying with the likes of Jem Lucy, a known drug user.

Reactions: 9
I know they wanted a boy for their first, however, the sheer excitement, tears, and celebrating that they’ve got a boy made me SO sad, the reaction at oceans gender reveal was no more than a smile - they were clearly devastated to be having a girl. I get that people really want a certain gender etc but the difference in reaction between the gender reveals is disgusting.
Your so right! Ocean will not get a look in .. it’s like literally all they wanted was a boy!!!! Poor baby will be ignored more than she is now!!! duck I really hate both of them!!!! Such discusting behaviour displayed at the gender reveal. Clearly Helen is just as scummy as chet or she dare not complain as he is her meal ticket !!!! If I turned up at something like that with my child I’d walk out ....never would I expose my child to such things!!
most gender reveals I’ve been too it’s been cute afternoon tea , bbq, other children!!!!! Family friendly fun..... this was nothing but a piss up
HELEN IF YOUR READING THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE OCEAN TO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, NOT TO MENTION COVID RULES IGNORED YOU BOTH ARE SO SCUMMY AND YOUR FAKE HINCH WANNABE ACT IS bleeping GRATING .....IDIOT

Reactions: 33
Just scrolled through chets insta to see their first gender reveal, you’re so right! Also didn’t even hug each other, just stood their looking gutted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The contrast in those gender reveals 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Also where was her designer present this time? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't really follow them that much, I pop in now and again, but that gender reveal was so weird. Did they not want a girl the first time round? I thought their reaction was so over the top, I get they're excited for a boy, one of each and all that but it was as if they only decided to have another baby because they didn't get what they wanted the first time. Maybe that's a bit harsh, I just get the feeling if that it was another girl they would not have had the same reaction. I know deep down some people do hope for a boy over a girl or vice versa but come on, don't make is so obvious, I just hope they don't treat them differently.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.