Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember Marnie like that she’s defo looking better now

I don’t follow Helen as I’m blocked for calling out the balloons at the party so might be wrong here but all I see now is Chet with ocean Chet feeding chet playing with ocean he’s taken a more full on role with her whilst she ever on the phone or being miserable
She reminds me of my cousin who once got pregnant with her daughter didn’t have time for her son she would make every excuse to not to bother with the child and the father took on the role more I see this with Helen I mean look at Chet story he’s there interacting with ocean and where is Helen in the back on the phone
891FF9F9-945C-4584-B532-52C429ABFFEF.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember Marnie like that she’s defo looking better now

I don’t follow Helen as I’m blocked for calling out the balloons at the party so might be wrong here but all I see now is Chet with ocean Chet feeding chet playing with ocean he’s taken a more full on role with her whilst she ever on the phone or being miserable
She reminds me of my cousin who once got pregnant with her daughter didn’t have time for her son she would make every excuse to not to bother with the child and the father took on the role more I see this with Helen I mean look at Chet story he’s there interacting with ocean and where is Helen in the back on the phone

I know this was a few days ago but Helen is obsessed with looks. Why is she constantly saying she hopes her little boy looks like rox? Like who cares, I hope the baby comes out looking the complete opposite of rox just to piss her off.

Reactions: 10
I know this was a few days ago but Helen is obsessed with looks. Why is she constantly saying she hopes her little boy looks like rox? Like who cares, I hope the baby comes out looking the complete opposite of rox just to piss her off.
It's like shes jealous/obsessed with Rox

Reactions: 16
She obviously wants a child that has dark features. This will sound a bit harsh but I’ve always had this niggle, but I think ocean came out not as they expected. It’s almost like at the start they weren’t happy to show her off without a filter, or make her hair look blonder rather than auburn. I almost get the feeling that they wanted a ‘prettier child’ I could be wrong but that’s the vibe I get off both of them and to me saying things like she wants her boy to look like Rox just proves it in my eyes. He won’t look like Rox as you’re not marnie babe. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think maybe Helen will be more interested in Ocean when she gets older and she can properly dress her up in bows and pretty dresses. Feels like at the moment they don’t know quite what to do with her.

Reactions: 7
Helen is just so bloody miserable, no wonder Chet enjoys being around Casey and Marnie, Marnies is used to being round boys and having banter we’ve seen it on GS. Helen is just miserable or on her phone, I feel for ocean if this baby resembles Rox at all, yes he is gorgeous but I feel Helen time will be with the baby boy

Reactions: 6
Yeah if I was her I’d be saying I hope my son looks exactly like my daughter. Not someone else’s son. Very strange. She should be saying she hopes he’s as cute as ocean.

Reactions: 11
Helen was on her phone constantly that whole weekend and I felt bad for ocean getting no attention, all the babies together were so cute 🥺 I have a feeling she is a bit socially anxious/awkward around that group or something she wasn’t really joining in with everyone which I can understand I’m like that around people sometimes but then totally different and outgoing around my best friends

Reactions: 3
To be honest chets the one who is constantly posting nonsense on his Instagram. Seems he’s the one more pissed to be back home parenting ( or lack of)

Reactions: 2
Shall we place bets on if the baby boy is going to come out with dark hair or light ginger like ocean??

I make a joke of it but it’s extremely upsetting that they was both so insanely bothered that their little girl was more ginger than anything else.
I think the babies would be super cute if they was both ginger when they’re a little bit older sat together 🥺🥺

Helen should know more than most it doesn’t matter what colour hair you have, can always be dyed anyway. Unless she came out the womb with hers blue? 🤔

Do I get a bingo?? I do remember a couple posts back I said ‘farmhouse furniture I’m a beggy home account can I have a tv unit’ and BAM here we are 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.