Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Chet is referring to himself as a sperm donor because he is one of those ridiculous men who think all women are out to ‘trap’ them in to giving them children-totally disrespecting the actual relationship they have as well as inferring the baby is a mistake and he does not want Baby Chet. It also shows his actual contempt for Helen, who is a massively annoying at the best of times, however as a sahm to a young child and financially dependent on him without the safety net of being married and having a claim on the family assets if it goes tits up I do feel for her-she must always be wondering at the back of her mind when her and the children will have to move back in with her mother.
So is the house not theirs then, it's his?!

I think he’s calling himself a sperm donor cause he’s got one foot out the door, he’s waiting for his boy to be born then he’s off.. he’s manifesting Ibiza 2020 😂

Right bets on girls, I’m guessing those money grabbers will be charging £10-15 for a bag of popcorn. Just looked at the 7 people the account follows

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
“Legs growing” sorry to be crude this time in the morning but all I could see was the outline of his little pecker :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
They'll give the poor lad a Rottweiler name. You know the sort. Diesel or Jax or somesuch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
“Shockkk you know what’s coming” yeah Chet, you getting the returns slip out and sending them back when you’ve took your tit mirror selfie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m DEAD 😂😂😂 so the diamond chain Sket is advertising is a Poundland version of owning a gold or platinum chain.
It’s costume jewellery 🙈 secondly I’ve seen better fakes of the Dior sneakers in Bristol Market!!
The originals will cost you £5000 plus!
SKETS mantra should be champagne lifestyle on a warm bottle of piss budget 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gosh I thought I was watching a teen lads story then with the repeatedly shouting milf 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dunno how they have had another child because EVERYTIME he opens his mouth my vagina goes instantly dry 🤢🤢 he just makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You’ve hit the nail on the head in my opinion!
if she has any luck they won’t have drawn up any kind of roommate/lodger agreement in regards to Helen living in Chets house, so if it does go tits up she could probably stake some claim to the house still. I've heard of it happening a few times. And I would love to see it happen, wipe the smug luck off Chets face! 😈
As far as I’m aware (unless it’s changed) if you have been common law partners at the same residence for 3 or more years you are entitled to claim for half of the house should you separate, granted, there’s no saying you’d actually GET half the house, but more than likely receive a fair portion

Reactions: 1
As far as I’m aware (unless it’s changed) if you have been common law partners at the same residence for 3 or more years you are entitled to claim for half of the house should you separate, granted, there’s no saying you’d actually GET half the house, but more than likely receive a fair portion
That sounds like what I thought. Well she’s 6 months in, just hang on another 2.5 years Helen love and half that cottage is yours hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.