Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ wow no one told me that helens uncle owned a bar” acting like it’s some long kept secret when the bars Instagram page says it’s brand new.??
So this little acting sesh is really to promote the place for them...got it 👍🏼👍🏼🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
aww bless him he didn’t put hair gel in for the gender reveal that’s why he looked liked dot cotton feel sorry for him nothing worse then a bad hair day :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’ve hit the nail on the head in my opinion!
if she has any luck they won’t have drawn up any kind of roommate/lodger agreement in regards to Helen living in Chets house, so if it does go tits up she could probably stake some claim to the house still. I've heard of it happening a few times. And I would love to see it happen, wipe the smug luck off Chets face! 😈
Exactly I commented before saying it was strange how he went and signed for the keys to “his house” without her she’s basically got no real security

Reactions: 2
How far along is Helen? When is she due? Do we know? 🤔🤔🤣
She said she saw midwife last week and heard the heartbeat which is normally 16 weeks, so I think she’s about 17-18 weeks. Don’t think she’s had her 20 week scan yet

The only time I’ve seen Chet so Helen any affection is when she’s pregnant, after she had Ocean he’d hardly mentioned her

Reactions: 3
Im not sure I have to say this but i feed my son off my plate for a wee tasty now and then of what I am eating so i dont think thats terrible. Incase people start and my feelings are hurt 😂😂😂

Someone's looking rather mumzy today 🤪🤪 here we go again....

Also no offence to anyone

Reactions: 1
Im not sure I have to say this but i feed my son off my plate for a wee tasty now and then of what I am eating so i dont think thats terrible. Incase people start and my feelings are hurt 😂😂😂
totally normal, we all do it. Only way to keep them occupied at restaurants normally!

I’m sorry but anything apart from sweet or salted popcorn is just bleeping wrong 🤮 who the hell wants to buy lemon or black cherry popcorn 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 10
As far as I’m aware (unless it’s changed) if you have been common law partners at the same residence for 3 or more years you are entitled to claim for half of the house should you separate, granted, there’s no saying you’d actually GET half the house, but more than likely receive a fair portion
Sadly not-unless you have put money into the house deposit, or prove you have paid part of the mortgage, or home improvements that added value you are entitled to nothing-unless you want to pay for a very expensive legal battle. I do believe Scotland have common law though. It is unfortunate that the sahp contribution in childcare is not considered as payment towards family life. If you are married you have legal rights to the family home, and in the event of death or accident it means you have access to bank accounts and insurance policy’s that would be frozen or go to your partners next of kin. If they break up and she did not contribute cash into the house she will only be entitled to the legal minimum child support. This is why I tell all young women, buy your own place (if possible), have your own savings (again if possible) and keep your job especially if they are not married. Don’t live off a man as they can leave a lot easier than a sahm with little to no independent income.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s quite big already! Considering she’s so tiny I didn’t think she’d be so big yet! Saying that I was a whale with my little boy, second baby just made me look full term straight away 🤣

I think she’s quite big already! Considering she’s so tiny I didn’t think she’d be so big yet! Saying that I was a whale with my little boy, second baby just made me look full term straight away 🤣
She’s just had ocean that’s probably why I looked about 9 months pregnant the second I conceived my second 😂

Sadly not-unless you have put money into the house deposit, or prove you have paid part of the mortgage, or home improvements that added value you are entitled to nothing-unless you want to pay for a very expensive legal battle. I do believe Scotland have common law though. It is unfortunate that the sahp contribution in childcare is not considered as payment towards family life. If you are married you have legal rights to the family home, and in the event of death or accident it means you have access to bank accounts and insurance policy’s that would be frozen or go to your partners next of kin. If they break up and she did not contribute cash into the house she will only be entitled to the legal minimum child support. This is why I tell all young women, buy your own place (if possible), have your own savings (again if possible) and keep your job especially if they are not married. Don’t live off a man as they can leave a lot easier than a sahm with little to no independent income.
I didn’t know that! Thank you for the info! 🙏🏼

How about Helen if your trying to work you put some bloody toys down in front of Ocean so she has something to amuse herself with as she not getting any attention off you, your stuck in front of a lap top or if its not Ocean with a laptop in front its Helen, give the baby some bleeping attention she just got up

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.