Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hmm really thought he did will show you why here is some old and new picture it might just be my eyes
He’s just photoshopped it , that pic of the baby announcement is heavily edited of them both . Helen filters and photoshops her pics to death as well

The more I watch the IG videos the more I see Chets toxic narcissistic personality coming out.
The reveal of a boy is like showing off as an alpha male to all his roided coked up wannabe “bro’s”.
You can see Bleuu’s desperate to keep him happy, neither Bleuu or Ocean will be seen as Equal in Chets eyes, he doesn’t respect women unless they are fanning his ego 🤨

Reactions: 15
OMG just watched the first gender reveal! chets face haha! What a overreaction the most recent one was.

Also, why does she have to be in her underwear for both baby announcement? Like when they decided to take the picture she would have physically removed her clothes lol....for what reason?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG just watched the first gender reveal! chets face haha! What a overreaction the most recent one was.

Also, why does she have to be in her underwear for both baby announcement? Like when they decided to take the picture she would have physically removed her clothes lol....for what reason?
Because she’s wants all the attention on her! Attention seeking moo 🐮

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed both of them ... both verrrrry boring ..same tit different day “angellllll....ORSHHHHHUN.... shocccck”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Chet is referring to himself as a sperm donor because he is one of those ridiculous men who think all women are out to ‘trap’ them in to giving them children-totally disrespecting the actual relationship they have as well as inferring the baby is a mistake and he does not want Baby Chet. It also shows his actual contempt for Helen, who is a massively annoying at the best of times, however as a sahm to a young child and financially dependent on him without the safety net of being married and having a claim on the family assets if it goes tits up I do feel for her-she must always be wondering at the back of her mind when her and the children will have to move back in with her mother.

Reactions: 14
I think Chet is referring to himself as a sperm donor because he is one of those ridiculous men who think all women are out to ‘trap’ them in to giving them children-totally disrespecting the actual relationship they have as well as inferring the baby is a mistake and he does not want Baby Chet. It also shows his actual contempt for Helen, who is a massively annoying at the best of times, however as a sahm to a young child and financially dependent on him without the safety net of being married and having a claim on the family assets if it goes tits up I do feel for her-she must always be wondering at the back of her mind when her and the children will have to move back in with her mother.
You’ve hit the nail on the head in my opinion!
if she has any luck they won’t have drawn up any kind of roommate/lodger agreement in regards to Helen living in Chets house, so if it does go tits up she could probably stake some claim to the house still. I've heard of it happening a few times. And I would love to see it happen, wipe the smug luck off Chets face! 😈

Reactions: 7

And why does she have to push her guts out so much can’t be healthy for that poor boy look at the underwear picture and her baby shower she’s literally tiny

Reactions: 4
And why does she have to push her guts out so much can’t be healthy for that poor boy look at the underwear picture and her baby shower she’s literally tiny
She’s deffo got a bump in the gender reveal pics and the underwear pic she has zoomed in so looks pretty much similar to me.

Reactions: 1
She put on her story her bump while making breakfast and it’s actually quite big. I was shocked at the difference from the gender reveal. Think she just looked smaller then

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.