Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Casey looks far better now. The jimmy neutron looking hair they both had back then is vile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone see this on Marnies pic of her and Coral 😂 has Helens mum been taking advice off Chet for replies? God forbid we all listened to government advice to try and contain a pandemic, soz Alison 🙄🙄
She won’t be saying that if one of her grandchildren get coronavirus. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 9
I’m not a baby person and all I see when I look at oceans is chets head with different hair

Reactions: 5
Helens stories this evening are very sweet. Ocean is an incredibly cute baby 😍

Reactions: 3
I think Coral’s a really pretty girl, just a shame she feels so insecure to have to filter herself/have surgery to look so unlike herself! Those two pics don’t even look like the same person! She seems like a nice girl as well

Reactions: 8
I think Coral’s a really pretty girl, just a shame she feels so insecure to have to filter herself/have surgery to look so unlike herself! Those two pics don’t even look like the same person! She seems like a nice girl as well
She’s actually naturally gorgeous! Why she photoshops herself to look like a wax figure out of Madam Tussaud’s I’ll never know, she looks so much better without all the filters.

Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don’t think he’s had a Nose job All his friends take the piss out of his nose. Casey did put on his story getting filler in his nose once though 🤣
Hmm really thought he did will show you why here is some old and new picture it might just be my eyes

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.