Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about Helen if your trying to work you put some bloody toys down in front of Ocean so she has something to amuse herself with as she not getting any attention off you, your stuck in front of a lap top or if its not Ocean with a laptop in front its Helen, give the baby some bleeping attention she just got up
Lol babies don’t do that unfortunately, I have a 10 month old and he’ll play for 10 minutes maximum and then he’s climbing all over me. No chance I’d be able to get any work done if I had to. But then again I wouldn’t want to cause these times are precious!

Reactions: 3
“Shockkk you know what’s coming” yeah Chet, you getting the returns slip out and sending them back when you’ve took your tit mirror selfie!
Exactly let’s see this massive trainer collection then by now what in excess of a good hundred + pairs!!!! He for sure sends them back 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Lol babies don’t do that unfortunately, I have a 10 month old and he’ll play for 10 minutes maximum and then he’s climbing all over me. No chance I’d be able to get any work done if I had to. But then again I wouldn’t want to cause these times are precious!
Yeah same, my boy is 8 months and he can be happily playing with his toys but if I get my laptop out to send an email or do some work quickly he’ll be over to me in a flash climbing up on my lap and trying to press all the buttons on the keyboard.
I just do stuff when he naps now.

Reactions: 1
As far as I’m aware (unless it’s changed) if you have been common law partners at the same residence for 3 or more years you are entitled to claim for half of the house should you separate, granted, there’s no saying you’d actually GET half the house, but more than likely receive a fair portion
I just wanted to say there's no such thing as common law marriages or the like. People get stung by this all the time. The only way you could possibly have a claim on a house purchased before or during the relationship is if you're married.

Reactions: 2
Dying to see the trainer collection ket. Now you’ve cleared up my hair issue (thanks but still think it looks like a tit weave) show us your ‘collection’ 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I know babies play for a short amount of time I’ve 3 of my own, but my point was don’t moan at the poor child and you’ve put nothing down in front of her to amuse her for a short time

Do we really have to see her pregnancy bump for the next 5 or so months shock Helen we know your pregnant but do we need to see it every time you want to refer to your 2 babies

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why don’t she put the toilet seat down.. that would stop her child from being able to pull her self up and put her hands in it

Reactions: 15
Good luck to her trying to understand the drug addled mind of Chet. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Instead of her standing there saying ocean off bring her out of the bath room and shut the door, also it doesn’t matter how often you bleach your loo it still has germs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shut the bleeping bathroom door you skank no matter how much bleach you use I certainly wouldn’t let my baby crawl around the toilet 🤢🤢🤢 bleach is still toxic u moron

• Heart
Reactions: 20
poor child gets filmed every second of the day. Instead of filming her with the toilet and pulling clothes out just stop her! Why get the phone out every 10 mins. I know mums can relate we know what babies are like.. they’re into everything! My niece has pulled the Bottom kitchen cupboard door off From opening it so much 🤣 but Helen just put the toilet seat down.

Reactions: 5
how about PUT THE bleeping PHONE DOWN AND PICK UP YOUR CHILD oh no sorry got to show the gram my OCD germaphobic meltdown behaviour

Reactions: 14
Nice to see ocean in an outfit yesterday and not a baby grow
Personally I like babies to wear babygrow/sleepsuits until they are walking, for all of Helens faults I do think she dresses Ocean nice and comfortable, minus the headbands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Personally I like babies to wear babygrow/sleepsuits until they are waking, for all of Helens faults I do think she dresses Ocean nice and comfortable, minus the headbands.
Same here, I love knitwear and comfies on babies for the full first year! I hate seeing babies in jeans or anything else that looks uncomfortable lol

Reactions: 16
Eeeeeew them skanky scabby undies on the floor! You’d think with all the money he apparently has he’d buy some decent duds!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
JUST PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN HELEN! Oh wait that wouldn’t make “amusing” content would it

Reactions: 8
1) what is going on with Chets hair literally looks like a wig

2) what is with egg head eye bleeping herself in the camera talking about all this guilt she has / had about baby number 2.....don’t feel bad when ooorrrrcccceeeeaaaannnn is plonked one front of a laptop alone .....or when daddy meal ticket is making fun of her .....or when you are sat on your phone ignoring her ....twit
3) your house is bland as duck ......don’t even get me started on your Argos 29:99 living room lights ......Bingo if these get changed ...FYI nothing wrong with a bit of Argos ....but going on you need security cameras and omg all them bathrooms just thought eggy would of purchased some classier lights....just saying
4) stop trying to be hinch 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.