Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get being excited about one of each, I had a boy first and was completely over the moon to find out our second was a girl, one of each!! When I have a third I hand on heart won’t care about the gender aslong as it’s healthy that’s all that matters! I think the excitement of having the opposite gender is somewhat normal x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it just me who finds "gender" (i.e. sex) reveals super tacky? To be honest, any sort of sex preference catches in my craw. Some people go through years of angst, pain, miscarriages, IVF etc. to have a baby. The idea of being disappointed in ANY aspect of your presumably healthy child is just awful.

No wonder we're in such a mess regarding "gender" when it's become so much of a focus.
Agreed, I was told I was infertile and was about to start IVF when I fell naturally with twins. no gender reveal. No big show. And I got one of each too

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Chat and Helen are having a boy, did youse know he's having a boy? I don't think he mentioned that he's having a boy at all in his last story. Also that baby is going to be the chavviest dressed baby
Well it’ll be the first time I’ve ever seen a baby dressed like it’s going to win first place in a cycling tournament that’s for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me who finds "gender" (i.e. sex) reveals super tacky? To be honest, any sort of sex preference catches in my craw. Some people go through years of angst, pain, miscarriages, IVF etc. to have a baby. The idea of being disappointed in ANY aspect of your presumably healthy child is just awful.

No wonder we're in such a mess regarding "gender" when it's become so much of a focus.
I agree, I struggle to digest gender disappointment but then I unfortunately experienced a horrible situation with my first baby so I am just fully grateful for any gender as long as my baby was healthy. I do find the ‘one of each, so perfect, so blessed’ comments a bit 🙄🙄🙄🙄 makes me wonder do people think I’m not blessed because I have 3 boys? Then I remember I couldn’t give a duck what anyone thinks of my life 😂😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve come to the conclusion kets hair is a weave. Has to be. His hairline today and the fact it looks like a total mop it has to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree, I struggle to digest gender disappointment but then I unfortunately experienced a horrible situation with my first baby so I am just fully grateful for any gender as long as my baby was healthy. I do find the ‘one of each, so perfect, so blessed’ comments a bit 🙄🙄🙄🙄 makes me wonder do people think I’m not blessed because I have 3 boys? Then I remember I couldn’t give a duck what anyone thinks of my life 😂😩😂
I was so please to have one of each but it’s not the be all or end all! Weather you have 7 boys or 7 girls aslong as there healthy who cares ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Freaks bro, prob some fatty at home on the doll.’
Delightfully written.
Does he mean the dole 😂 idiot. That’s about as smart as calling himself a sperm donor 🙈 this guy is the thickest person i think I’ve ever come across on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I went through this with my ex, he wanted a boy but found out we were having a girl and he wasn't happy for ages. Made me feel guilty and as if it was my own fault. Blubbed like a baby when she was born though. I think Helen was hoping for a boy more so to keep Chet happy, he comes across as quite childish in that way and reminds me of my ex so much. I dont bother with gender reveals because after having so many girls I just know what to expect now lol!! Yes I would love a boy, but with a child who has so many health issues, every healthy pregnancy after is a blessing.

Reactions: 10
Looking back on oceans reveal helen looked so chuffed and Chet looked incredibly disappointed.. I felt for her the other day, you could see as soon as the cannon went if she went to Chet and he went to his mum and then she got swarmed by her friends.. I’m beginning to feel a tad bit sorry for her 😬

Reactions: 7
Looking back on oceans reveal helen looked so chuffed and Chet looked incredibly disappointed.. I felt for her the other day, you could see as soon as the cannon went if she went to Chet and he went to his mum and then she got swarmed by her friends.. I’m beginning to feel a tad bit sorry for her 😬
I was just thinking the same.
She looked shocked and happy with Ocean but I think when she sees Chet’s reaction she was bound to not be as excited.
She does seem to live to try please him. He’ll never change though.

Reactions: 4
I actually dont get disappointment over gender and I dont mean any offence by that statement. Whilst pregnant i got asked every single day what i was having and i was the asshole that responded 'a baby'. My mother in law said she wanted a girl but a boy would be 'ok', my mum said a girl because we are a boy centric family and it made me sick because i felt so much pressure. Deep down i felt it was a boy. Got my section and the Dr held baby up and said 'look what you have' and i couldnt think past my purpley pink crying baba that i just wanted to hold and shouted 'A BABY'. Husband killing himself said LOOK at them. It was a boy. My friend, who had a text book pregnancy, had her baby the next day and had a still born babygirl. Its all about context. I had a healthy baby. Genuinally all that matters. A baby is a baby. Its a blessing that so many cant have or make it all the way to the finishing line to not get
I used to be a fan of Helen and stopped because of the 'tips' but i also think that Chets need for a boy has just taken over her thinking. She is Chet. I watched her during both announcements. She looked at Chet during Ocean because not what he wabted and went mental this one because she 'got it right'

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gender disappointment is defiantly real! I know someone who wants another but won’t because she knows she’s be very very gutted if she didn’t get what she’d like, I suppose it’s because boys and girls are very different I know we live in a society where we have to tiptoe around ‘genders’ but I don’t mind someone really wanting a certain gender I just think it would of been awkward for everyone else to see Chets reaction if it was another girl 👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.