Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with Helen and Marnie stuck up each other’s asses with the stories since they started talking again? It’s all so fake and put on, there’ll be another big blow up no doubt 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how they’ve come on insta 2 days later after recovering 😂 must be some serious comedown/hangover they had after that rave gender reveal 😛

That pick n mix tit is disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Too be fair, a side effect of Ketamine is memory loss so Chet is just posting 16 times so he doesnt forget 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s with Helen and Marnie stuck up each other’s asses with the stories since they started talking again? It’s all so fake and put on, there’ll be another big blow up no doubt 🤷🏻‍♀️
what did they fall out over previously?

Reactions: 1
His story I’m so happy I’m having a boy can’t wait to see if he looks like me can’t wait to dress him in football kits and not to mention him cutting Helen off every time she spoke
Wonder how many polls of who he will look like most will be coming 😂 oh yeah no ocean must be in bed

On the up side there is a cute picture of ocean with Rox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s because they’ve got one of each, my husband really wanted a boy second time around after having a little girl, and we only wanted 2 children and we were lucky enough to have one of each and we were both over the moon.
I know because it’s happened to me but I felt so grateful/lucky I’d been blessed with one of each. Would have still loved them the same even if we hadn’t but I was chuffed we had. I think they’re just the same to be honest.
Jesus Christ I’ve read this 14830038 times now we get it. People who have the same gender children dont feel ‘unlucky’ you know 🤣

I’ve never wanted an incorrect gender so much in my life ... 4d scan - “sorry miss Briggs You are in fact having a girl, it must of been the umbilical cord on prior scans “ 🤣🤣🤣 if there is a god please let this happen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone see this on Marnies pic of her and Coral 😂 has Helens mum been taking advice off Chet for replies? God forbid we all listened to government advice to try and contain a pandemic, soz Alison 🙄🙄
Very classy Alison 🤣 they really are the biggest family of chavs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone see this on Marnies pic of her and Coral 😂 has Helens mum been taking advice off Chet for replies? God forbid we all listened to government advice to try and contain a pandemic, soz Alison 🙄🙄
Classy as ever. God help the kids growing up around this. Chavy as hell!

Reactions: 7
This is what really annoys me about them and people like them. If they want to do drugs and be crap parents then that’s their choice (although I do feel sorry for Ocean and the new baby) but when they’re having a rave up in the midst of a pandemic they’re endangering other people too and that’s unforgivable.

as soon as baby Faded Boy is born Helen is going to be out as quick as a light drinking some wine it’s bleeping wine Mum juice. And I can’t say a blame her really. 2 under tea makes me a bit sick in my mouth 🙉

Reactions: 2
They’ve been reading here again too, Chet saying this morning “obviously I’d be happy if it was a girl” 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.