Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolled through chets insta to see their first gender reveal, you’re so right! Also didn’t even hug each other, just stood their looking gutted 😂
If I remember right, cba going on chets insta, helen went back for a second look at the cake and looked even more disappointed then the first time she saw it. So sad :( I always said I wanted a boy and that’s what I had, but if it would have been a girl I would have been equally as ecstatic! Poor baby :( she’s gonna get pushed to the side quicker than those bleeping elastic workout bands Helen used for 5 seconds

Reactions: 11
Just scrolled through chets insta to see their first gender reveal, you’re so right! Also didn’t even hug each other, just stood their looking gutted 😂
Oh no, I just had a look as well, they actually just stare at each other like wtf as if that was not the outcome we had planned. I find sometimes girls in relationships with toxic guys feel like if they give them the 'heir to the throne' it'll make them more loyal or less likely to leave. Not saying that's Helen's thinking but anyone watching those two videos can see it's like night and day.

Reactions: 11
I noticed Helen wore the same dress at the gender reveal that she wore at her baby shower when pregnant with Ocean. Fair play to her, just didn’t expect it from her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I went on Helens looking for it .....she doesn’t even have the video of it!!!!

Reactions: 3
Oh no, I just had a look as well, they actually just stare at each other like wtf as if that was not the outcome we had planned. I find sometimes girls in relationships with toxic guys feel like if they give them the 'heir to the throne' it'll make them more loyal or less likely to leave. Not saying that's Helen's thinking but anyone watching those two videos can see it's like night and day.
That was after they pulled the cannons and Chet didn’t even move not like he did this time they wanted a boy way more then there little girl poor baby will be left out and unwanted see how much attention ocean will get now

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I mentioned this on the last thread and I was told ‘it’s cause they’ve got one of each they were so excited’
Glad others have gone back and seen the reaction and how they kind of just stood looking at each other for oceans 🙈
It is an extreme difference in reaction

Reactions: 13
That was after they pulled the cannons and Chet didn’t even move not like he did this time they wanted a boy way more then there little girl poor baby will be left out and unwanted see how much attention ocean will get now
The look on his face in that picture says it all really

Reactions: 4
First time I had a kid I didn’t care what came out and then second time I was desperate for the opposite gender so was ridiculously happy when I got it. But those videos are sad to watch, I hope it’s just the excitement of having one for each and not because they were so desperate for a boy 😢

Reactions: 6
Bet Chet can't wait to shove faded on him and the trainers shooooooooock
Nike etc ..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so sad to see. Some people would love a child regardless and these two duck ups just care about having a boy. Makes me sick. Poor ocean. Chets defo the type to have been constantly saying to Helen about a mini me etc so she probably knew he would be disappointed when it was a girl at oceans reveal.

Reactions: 17
Jesus, gender disappointment is a real thing, I really wanted a boy and I had a girl and I found it hard to come to terms to having a girl but she’s the best thing ever now. But if I got pregnant again yes I would want a boy and I would be over the moon to have one of each but if I ended up with another girl I would be happy still. People need to get off their high horses, I’ve gone back and watched oceans reveal and I do believe it’s because they have one of each now why they were so happy. Least the first reveal got more effort put into it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus, gender disappointment is a real thing, I really wanted a boy and I had a girl and I found it hard to come to terms to having a girl but she’s the best thing ever now. But if I got pregnant again yes I would want a boy and I would be over the moon to have one of each but if I ended up with another girl I would be happy still. People need to get off their high horses, I’ve gone back and watched oceans reveal and I do believe it’s because they have one of each now why they were so happy. Least the first reveal got more effort put into it
She rabbited on for months that she was desperate for a boy, all she wanted was a boy etc. As I’ve said previously, yes, wanting a specific gender and not ‘getting’ that is tough to come to terms with. But Helen and Chet were desperate for a boy and I don’t believe that excitement is down to the fact that they now have one of each, I think it’s down to the fact that the confetti was blue and not pink.

Reactions: 14
I had gender disapointement too. But I would never act the way they have. My kids would never be able to look back on videos and see such a significant difference in excitement about them! If I had a daughter next (what I originally imagined) I wouldn’t feel anymore excited or anymore love than I do for my son. gender disappointment isn’t an excuse to act like one was more wanted than the other imo 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I mentioned this on the last thread and I was told ‘it’s cause they’ve got one of each they were so excited’
Glad others have gone back and seen the reaction and how they kind of just stood looking at each other for oceans 🙈
It is an extreme difference in reaction
Exactly! I don’t think anyone can pin it on that they’re happy now cos they have one of each. The difference in reactions with the gender reveals is quite apparent.

Exactly! I don’t think anyone can pin it on that they’re happy now cos they have one of each. The difference in reactions with the gender reveals is quite apparent.
Even the desperation on her face before the cannon went off. You could tell she was praying for it to be what she wanted, she almost looked more scared than excited 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think the thing is their whole lives are on social media. Of course some people will get disappointed if they have their heart set on a boy or a girl, no one is perfect, deep down most people probably have a preference, but it's not out there for everyone to see. For all I know my mum wanted a boy and got me but I'll never really know, whereas Ocean will be able to see her mum going on about wanting a boy and the obvious difference in reaction between hers and her brothers gender reveal. I get what some people are saying maybe it's cause she has one of each but their reaction is very ott, it's as if they are they first couple to every have a boy the way they're going on. You can actually see the relief on Helen's face. Very odd.

I really don’t get the impression she was pissed off she was having a girl she was in tears in the video, seemed overcome with emotion not in a bad way either. Just because she’s having a boy doesn’t mean she’s going to drop ocean either 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.