Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2B4DA1C2-35CB-4CDB-9171-B1A026015F4E.png

Footballer Harry Kane and his wife Kate had a gender reveal the weekend and were smart enough to do it virtually. Take note Helen! 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I’ve just watched Chet’s insta story and I swear neither of them were that happy when they found out they were having a girl?

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned on the last thread about her brother not being there just had a look at his Instagram and Helen doesn’t follow him or his girlfriend? Don’t say they’ve fell out with her brother now 🤦🏻‍♀️
Both of her brothers were there.
Coral tagged one and you see them hugging and her brother did put a story and then deleted it for some reason

Doesn’t her brother have a daughter with someone but don’t think he’s involved and wasn’t that woman who was the new child minder?? I remember Helen saying she’s pretty much family
She has two and they are both involved with their kids

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched Chet’s insta story and I swear neither of them were that happy when they found out they were having a girl?
I think it’s because they’ve got one of each, my husband really wanted a boy second time around after having a little girl, and we only wanted 2 children and we were lucky enough to have one of each and we were both over the moon.
I know because it’s happened to me but I felt so grateful/lucky I’d been blessed with one of each. Would have still loved them the same even if we hadn’t but I was chuffed we had. I think they’re just the same to be honest.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who finds "gender" (i.e. sex) reveals super tacky? To be honest, any sort of sex preference catches in my craw. Some people go through years of angst, pain, miscarriages, IVF etc. to have a baby. The idea of being disappointed in ANY aspect of your presumably healthy child is just awful.

No wonder we're in such a mess regarding "gender" when it's become so much of a focus.

Reactions: 38
Been lurking for a while, first time posting. I am so annoyed! They are buzzing that they are having a boy couldn't remember them fussing like this when they found out about ocean. People would kill to be in the position they are in with a baby and another one on the way and would be over the moon if it was a girl or a boy so I'm really not enjoying them saying how happy they are they always wanted a boy - doesn't sit right with me. Haven't seen ocean on the stories for a while, has she been forgotten about now? Where was she at the gender reveal? They should of celebrated as a family not with mates.

I Have a daughter two weeks older than ocean and I used to enjoy watching Helens stories, but now I feel that everything like getting pregnant again is for the gram and it's a shame.

Reactions: 11
Chet’s story 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel like it’s basically saying they would have been gutted if it was another girl

Reactions: 11
Chat and Helen are having a boy, did youse know he's having a boy? I don't think he mentioned that he's having a boy at all in his last story. Also that baby is going to be the chavviest dressed baby

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s that they’re so happy to have one of each. I was so overwhelmed myself to have one of each. It was perfect

Reactions: 3
I think it’s that they’re so happy to have one of each. I was so overwhelmed myself to have one of each. It was perfect
I get that it must be amazing to find out your going to have one of each but if it was another girl, would they be sat there now saying how happy they are to have a second girl? Probably not

On a separate note, is she serious “how is she doing that” she’s an 8 month old that’s been crawling for a while and is climbing, I’m sorry but isn’t this what babies do?

Reactions: 16
Same!!! I don’t think people get it! I knew straight away my family was complete and I am still now so thankful I’ve had one of each because that’s what I wanted!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who finds "gender" (i.e. sex) reveals super tacky? To be honest, any sort of sex preference catches in my craw. Some people go through years of angst, pain, miscarriages, IVF etc. to have a baby. The idea of being disappointed in ANY aspect of your presumably healthy child is just awful.

No wonder we're in such a mess regarding "gender" when it's become so much of a focus.
I personally disagree, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with preferring a specific gender. I’m personally a strong believer in just because some people have it worse off it doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to be sad/disappointed or want things a certain way. There will always be someone worse off. Some people don’t have legs - I don’t think we should all be running marathons everyday because others can’t 😂 I think it’s how you act on it that’s key. You should never make a child feel less loved or appreciated because of their sex & act the way they have. But tbf, most people take a day or two to accept it then love their child like nothing else & any child in the future equally. I don’t think it’s a general problem - Helen & Chet are just wronguns 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On a separate note, is she serious “how is she doing that” she’s an 8 month old that’s been crawling for a while and is climbing, I’m sorry but isn’t this what babies do?
they’re just gushing that she’s meeting another milestone, most parents do it (including me!). Helen just seems proud of ocean, and she should be, ocean is a little star and she’s meeting her milestones perfectly.
Honestly I love tattle for a good rant but these threads get ridiculous sometimes 🤣
stick to slagging them off for actual tit things like a big drugfest disguised as a gender reveal in the middle of a global pandemic.

Reactions: 14
they’re just gushing that she’s meeting another milestone, most parents do it (including me!). Helen just seems proud of ocean, and she should be, ocean is a little star and she’s meeting her milestones perfectly.
Honestly I love tattle for a good rant but these threads get ridiculous sometimes 🤣
stick to slagging them off for actual tit things like a big drugfest disguised as a gender reveal in the middle of a global pandemic.
I don’t find her proud, I find her a show off but we can all have different opinions 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.