Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get the impression she was pissed off she was having a girl she was in tears in the video, seemed overcome with emotion not in a bad way either. Just because she’s having a boy doesn’t mean she’s going to drop ocean either 😂🤣
I don’t either, I knew she really wanted a boy but she also had them nub people guess the gender so I think deep down she knew ocean was a girl, I think they act shocked rather than disappointed with Ocean but I’ve also read that apparently there hasn’t been a girl born in Chet’s family for years so was special to have a girl 🤷🏼‍♀️ ffs I’m defending them again....I’m leaving this thread 😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 2
I get having a preference for a boy or a girl but their reaction to having a boy was something else. Helen looked so anxious beforehand. I can't put my finger on it it just felt off. I wonder if they'd have had another so soon if Ocean had been a boy?

Reactions: 4
I find Helens ‘my family is finally complete’ weird. It’s like she’s longed for her second child for years or something 🙈

finally? your first baby isn’t even one yet. You hardly had a long wait for it to finally be complete hun.

Reactions: 25
First time I had a kid I didn’t care what came out and then second time I was desperate for the opposite gender so was ridiculously happy when I got it. But those videos are sad to watch, I hope it’s just the excitement of having one for each and not because they were so desperate for a boy 😢
I was exactly the same as you, I cried more at my second birth just because we were so blessed to have been given one of each (didn’t know the sex so was over the moon)
I hope that’s the same for them and like you said not just because it’s a boy.

Reactions: 2
I don’t either, I knew she really wanted a boy but she also had them nub people guess the gender so I think deep down she knew ocean was a girl, I think they act shocked rather than disappointed with Ocean but I’ve also read that apparently there hasn’t been a girl born in Chet’s family for years so was special to have a girl 🤷🏼‍♀️ ffs I’m defending them again....I’m leaving this thread 😩😂😂😂
I defs agree with this I think it was a shock cos they probably were expecting a boy, so shocked it was a girl. Then when they already had a girl just over the moon they had one of each... I’ll not lie I can’t really say much else because I was chuffed to be having one of each when I found out 😂😂😂

I never had a gender reveal for either of mine, Me and my hub found out via 4D scan with both my pregnancies.

When I was having my first and found out via scan he was a boy I was more made up that he was healthy and growing normally because I was so anxious because it was all new and I was worrying about everything.

Then when I found out I was having a girl during my second pregnancy when I felt much more relaxed I was really please but I honestly would have been just as pleased if I had another boy again aslong as baby was healthy etc.

I do know people who have been pregnant and prayed for a certain gender and then struggled to bond with their newborn, I find it very sad

Someone mentioned on the last thread about her brother not being there just had a look at his Instagram and Helen doesn’t follow him or his girlfriend? Don’t say they’ve fell out with her brother now 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
God, imagine if the gender was seen wrong on the scan 😂 I know a few people that’s happened to. Cruel but Jesus, they wouldn’t be able to cope

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t her brother have a daughter with someone but don’t think he’s involved and wasn’t that woman who was the new child minder?? I remember Helen saying she’s pretty much family

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.