Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if helen is less active again because her pregnancy isn’t as perfect and easy as she said on her story. If she is, think it would be good to share and normalise that not everyone has to enjoy every second of pregnancy and not all pregnancies are easy instead of lying.

Hint hint helen. Make yourself seem more human and relatable instead of hiding the ‘bad’ that makes you feel like you’re not perfect.

Reactions: 4
I hadn’t noticed his hair until this thread and now I can’t concentrate on anything he says due to that 😂😂. I see helens home account is back up again? Does she only clean her house when pregnant or something

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The close up of his skin tight shorts showing off his attempt at leg gains 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 mate put ya little pecker away along with the tupee ya creeeeeep ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wondering if helen is less active again because her pregnancy isn’t as perfect and easy as she said on her story. If she is, think it would be good to share and normalise that not everyone has to enjoy every second of pregnancy and not all pregnancies are easy instead of lying.

Hint hint helen. Make yourself seem more human and relatable instead of hiding the ‘bad’ that makes you feel like you’re not perfect.
I hated being pregnant, both times. I’m very lucky to have 2 healthy children, but I absolutely hated my pregnancies. I was so sick, tired and just felt awful all the way through. I’d have a 3rd child if I didn’t have to be pregnant again, and the struggle of childcare costs.

Shes not working, I think that probably makes a massive difference! Plus Chet doesn’t really work either although he’d say otherwise the dosser so they don’t have the normal things to deal with during pregnancy like us normal working class people, that’s what makes her so unrelatable to me.

Reactions: 8
Re the coloured bottles.. I have 2 children that were a born a year apart.. A girl and then a boy like Helen. And trust me, when they're both screaming for a milk and your running around absolutely knackered and frazzled the last thing you care about is if your son gets a pink bottle 😂🙄

Reactions: 13
Imagine not being embarrassed selling Herbalife 🤢 she’s such a Facebook mlm mum vom vom vom. Imagine having no one else work with you bar Herbalife who I could even start up with!

Becca Edward's is promoting Herbashite too dont understand it sorry if I offend anyone but shes slim why is she promoting it?

Becca Edward's is promoting Herbashite too dont understand it sorry if I offend anyone but shes slim why is she promoting it?
Because these lazy scroungers with a large following can earn thousands a month just by doing a few insta posts 😤

Reactions: 6
I must admit Helen looks nice tonight on Chets story! And I’m quite glad she’s giving him a taste of dad life going out and letting him look after Ocean!

Reactions: 5
“Single dad life” that’s all Ket kept saying.
Ket, let’s talk about the times you’ve went out and left Helen to look after Ocean. Helen’s only gone for food yet you hang around with dirty slags like Jemma Lucy doing drugs and balloons 😂 grow up you muppet and sort your mop out while you’re at it

Reactions: 25
“Single dad life” that’s all Ket kept saying.
Ket, let’s talk about the times you’ve went out and left Helen to look after Ocean. Helen’s only gone for food yet you hang around with dirty slags like Jemma Lucy doing drugs and balloons 😂 grow up you muppet and sort your mop out while you’re at it
Spot on! He wouldn’t last two mins on his own.

I see pencil Dick is at it again with the gains pic. Of all the photos they edit you think he would make it look at bit bigger

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does Chet make a big deal about being home when Helens out the baby is already in bed he won’t have to do anything. I don’t like white dresses unless person has a tan just can’t see if she has in Chet story

Reactions: 1
Ket ya creep! The hair touch isn’t good enough 🤣 if anything the fact you barely touch your hair means you don’t want to ruin the position of your toupee 🤣 It’s ok your secret is safe with tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish he’d take that scruffy stinking pink dressing gown off 🤢 looks like he’s just found it in a rubbish tip 🤮

• Haha
Hes trying to be Mick Carter in Eastenders but his level of coolness would never reach Mick.

• Haha
Anyone else feel they are going to ‘be nicer’ to the new baby?
like not call him chubby or laugh at him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.