Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she buying all new baby bottles, just because they’re blue? I think he could have used Ocean’s pink ones. It’s such a waste of money. Surely one of the best things about having babies close in age is that you don’t have to buy much new stuff!

Reactions: 3
Why is she buying all new baby bottles, just because they’re blue? I think he could have used Ocean’s pink ones. It’s such a waste of money. Surely one of the best things about having babies close in age is that you don’t have to buy much new stuff!
Paid promotion by the look of it...doesn't declare though.

Reactions: 3
Being honest I wouldn’t give my boy pink bottles and dummies, hence why I bought neutral for my little girl so I could reuse mostly everything including pram. I bought new bottles though wouldn’t have liked to reuse them.

Reactions: 12
Being honest I wouldn’t give my boy pink bottles and dummies, hence why I bought neutral for my little girl so I could reuse mostly everything including pram. I bought new bottles though wouldn’t have liked to reuse them.
Good point, buying neutral in the first place is a good idea if you’re not keen on a boy having pink. Wouldn’t bother me in the slightest so I’d reuse regardless of the colour.
I think with some things it depends on the condition. I’ve got some smaller bottles from when my son was new born that are like new. The ones he uses now are more worn so would replace those.

Reactions: 1
Really isnt a waste of money, if I bottle fed I would buy my new baby new bottles

Reactions: 11
I always planned to reuse everything, a little girl wasn't going to care she was in a blue vest... then people buy so much anyway I didn’t get a chance to reuse anything.
And you know bread head ket is going to want him dressed in mini trampy tracksuits

Reactions: 2
Ok. I know I go on about this but 🤣 ket!! Your hair! I want to see a full hand through the hair showing the scalp because I’m still convinced it’s some sort of weave! 🤣 I saw a video on Facebook of a man putting hair on balding men’s heads and now I’m sure he has the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok. I know I go on about this but 🤣 ket!! Your hair! I want to see a full hand through the hair showing the scalp because I’m still convinced it’s some sort of weave! 🤣 I saw a video on Facebook of a man putting hair on balding men’s heads and now I’m sure he has the same.
Like "crop-rotation head" Alex McGrath, Mr Frow himself!

Reactions: 2
I’m almost certain when she announced her second pregnancy she said how sick she was in the first trimester and now she’s saying she’s had 2 perfect pregnancies 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m almost certain when she announced her second pregnancy she said how sick she was in the first trimester and now she’s saying she’s had 2 perfect pregnancies 🤷‍♀️
Think she said she was exhausted? I don’t remember her saying sick just saying how tired she had been but might be wrong

Reactions: 4
Hate how chet plays the martyr. “Just me and her tonight” sorry but your out all the time, the gym everyday. Apparently working at “faded”, sorry but I really don’t believe he’s needed everyday it’s not like he’s the brain behind it 🤫🙈 ocean will be in bed soon so you’re hardly going to do any parenting

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.