Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet is on another planet, stood there going wow looking at himself. How can you not take the piss out of him he’s asking for it

Why can’t he just sit back and relax watching his kid be happy ‘is it bath time?’oh duck off, your first night alone with her have a bleeping break

Reactions: 3
Hate how chet plays the martyr. “Just me and her tonight” sorry but your out all the time, the gym everyday. Apparently working at “faded”, sorry but I really don’t believe he’s needed everyday it’s not like he’s the brain behind it 🤫🙈 ocean will be in bed soon so you’re hardly going to do any parenting
Could you imagine working at Faded and having to humour him? Looking out the window and seeing the toupee tit filming himself with a bag of horseradish popcorn 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could you imagine working at Faded and having to humour him? Looking out the window and seeing the toupee tit filming himself with a bag of horseradish popcorn 🤦‍♀️
I always think the girls in the office look like they’re cringing to death when he’s filming them

don’t know how I’m gonna break it to my mums dad that he’s not actually a grandad 😕
D32B35B1-E55E-468F-9678-AAC2D19B4D84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hes going on about having one wait till he has both and one is running around and one is crying

Reactions: 2
Ha!!! Nice try with the hand on top of the hair before bath time BUT I’m yet to see scalp and a proper hair tousle.
Conclusion... definitely a toupee.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that poor dog 😭
I am the biggest dog lover and know how soft as tit dogs can be, but I would NEVER let my child, or any other child be like that to a dog. They are animals and have animal instincts no matter how much they’re ‘part of the family’ or ‘like a human/baby to you’. Makes me shiver seeing tit like that.

Reactions: 5
At least Ocean was eating her "raspberries" :ROFLMAO: He's so thick he probably thinks they are raspberries :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am the biggest dog lover and know how soft as tit dogs can be, but I would NEVER let my child, or any other child be like that to a dog. They are animals and have animal instincts no matter how much they’re ‘part of the family’ or ‘like a human/baby to you’. Makes me shiver seeing tit like that.
He's laughing at her eyes opening but you can see its because Ocean is pulling her fur 😭 I completely agree with you, they're so lucky one hasn't snapped yet if that clip is anything to go by.

At least Ocean was eating her "raspberries" :ROFLMAO: He's so thick he probably thinks they are raspberries :ROFLMAO:
And the way he says raspberries 😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It actually pisses me off that Helen just disappears from social media! Im sorry but your life depends on your followers the majority being young, she should at least be consistent.

Reactions: 2
It really annoys me that they still dress ocean in baby grows when she's cruising round the furniture probably constantly tripping up on her feet. Might be just me but the minute my little girls up I whip the baby grow off otherwise shes constantly crawling out of it and struggling to walk

Reactions: 4
Absolutely riles me when he calls Ocean a creep!! Her little smile is gorgeous she’s going to grow up with so many insecurities because of that muppet!

Reactions: 13
Ocean just has the cutest smile 😩 pisses me off when that toupèe headed CREEP has the audacity to call her that.

Wonder if he had to take the toupee off when he tried on the faded hat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the betting he won’t call his son a creep? It will be all ‘yes mate, total legend’.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.