Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: Not exactly in a sought after area of Manchester myself but they think they’re the dogs whatsits just coz they’ve got a new build in a not that great area 😂
It’s not a new build... and to say she’s from Accrington she’s done pretty well for themselves cause it’s a good house for the shithole that it is (I’m from Accrington I can call it what it is 💁‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw man I actually hate it when people swear in front of babies 😭 I know Ocean can’t talk yet but the “free bleeping shipping” was just a bit much when she’s sat in the background, I’ve said it before I’ll say it again I cannot stand Chet 😩

Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO: Not exactly in a sought after area of Manchester myself but they think they’re the dogs whatsits just coz they’ve got a new build in a not that great area 😂
It’s the fact they even call it Manchester, it’s a whole different county 😂
Is she from Accrington yeah I thought her accent was Leeds!
Yeah, she’s an accy bird!

It’s nice to see that Helens got a baby gate for the stairs without making a big song and dance about it on her story. Also that Minnie Mouse outfit Ocean is wearing today is so cute 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s not a new build... and to say she’s from Accrington she’s done pretty well for themselves cause it’s a good house for the shithole that it is (I’m from Accrington I can call it what it is 💁‍♀️)
Oh right lol thought it was for some reason 😂 I can’t say I’ve ever been Accrington even tho I’m not far away so I can only go off what I hear of the place but doesn’t sound like I’m missing out on much! Haha

Reactions: 1
Can’t say I’ve ever been at the stage where I can’t wait for my wee ones to go to bed if I’m honest. I actually miss them 😂 must be just me then 🤷🏼‍♀️ and that popcorn looks rank.
Haha yeah I miss my little boy when he’s in bed!! That’s why I said long days, it’s not often but it bloody happens!
Oh right lol thought it was for some reason 😂 I can’t say I’ve ever been Accrington even tho I’m not far away so I can only go off what I hear of the place but doesn’t sound like I’m missing out on much! Haha
you ain’t 🙈🙈

Is she from Accrington yeah I thought her accent was Leeds!
No, that's a proper Lancashire accent! Not knocking it by the way, I'm a Mancunian girl so she's not a million miles away from me 😊

Still annoys me when people say they're from Manchester when they're in a completely different area though! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anybody actually find it attractive what chet wears? Like I just think he wears trainers that my dad would have wore in 90s and tucking his trackies into his socks 🤢 just doesnt look attractive at all

• Haha
Does anybody actually find it attractive what chet wears? Like I just think he wears trainers that my dad would have wore in 90s and tucking his trackies into his socks 🤢 just doesnt look attractive at all
I was thinking this the other day when he was banging on about people hanging their mask off their ear 🙄 why does he think he’s got the final say on anything fashion? He dresses like an absolute scruff and has absolutely no variation in his wardrobe. Doesn’t matter if your tracksuit cost £15 or £500, it’s still a tracksuit. Not that im knocking wearing a tracksuit but when it’s the only thing you wear, even for meals out and formal occasions it is 100% scruffy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know when your 15 and you find things really funny, like when people wear ugly shoes or when people make daft videos and then you mock them, laugh at them cause it’s hilarious in your 15 year old brain, that’s what Chet reminds me of! A little teenage boy that thinks he’s cooler than everyone else. He dresses like one too.

What has happened to Chets face though ? Does nobody else think he’s aged massively over lockdown ??? He looks like a bit of a smack head ...

Reactions: 15
“Get me to Ibiza” you’ve got a baby and another in the way ffs, it called responsibilities! His priorities are totally fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What has happened to Chets face though ? Does nobody else think he’s aged massively over lockdown ??? He looks like a bit of a smack head ...
His hair lines receding by the looks of it, his forehead looks massive lately

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.