Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know about you lot but I’d rather let my child lick the toilet seat than sit in a room full of people drinking and taking drugs 😂 OCD my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just wanted to say there's no such thing as common law marriages or the like. People get stung by this all the time. The only way you could possibly have a claim on a house purchased before or during the relationship is if you're married.
oh really?! I dunno why I was under that impression 🤔 I know you can claim for money from your partner abit like spousal support in America, but you HAVE to prove that you have NO income and solely rely on your partner/gave up your income to be supported by your partner which obviously Helen does earn her own money so she’d be knackered if her and Chet split then!

Reactions: 1
What the duck does he look like in that cap 😂what a dick 😂😂😂 never seen anyone who loves themselves as much as he does it’s honestly nauseating 🤮

Reactions: 5
oh really?! I dunno why I was under that impression 🤔 I know you can claim for money from your partner abit like spousal support in America, but you HAVE to prove that you have NO income and solely rely on your partner/gave up your income to be supported by your partner which obviously Helen does earn her own money so she’d be knackered if her and Chet split then!
Spousal maintenance is rarely awarded these days. Rightly so, both parents are expected to work to support their kids. The lower earner may be awarded more assets to facilitate this but otherwise the days of gravy trains are mostly gone!

Reactions: 1
1) what is going on with Chets hair literally looks like a wig

2) what is with egg head eye bleeping herself in the camera talking about all this guilt she has / had about baby number 2.....don’t feel bad when ooorrrrcccceeeeaaaannnn is plonked one front of a laptop alone .....or when daddy meal ticket is making fun of her .....or when you are sat on your phone ignoring her ....twit
3) your house is bland as duck ......don’t even get me started on your Argos 29:99 living room lights ......Bingo if these get changed ...FYI nothing wrong with a bit of Argos ....but going on you need security cameras and omg all them bathrooms just thought eggy would of purchased some classier lights....just saying
4) stop trying to be hinch 😡😡😡😡
😂😂😂 the lights all over that house knock me sick 🤢 like for god sake change them Helen 🤢🤢😭 it’s as if they are on a tight budget that they still have them months later after moving 🙊🥴

Reactions: 4
Loooool does this mean I’ve been blocked? I haven’t even commented on her page I just liked some of the comments calling her out over disregard for social distancing rules at her gender party 😂
She’s clearly got too much time of her hands if she looks up who liked the comment and blocked them 😒. Wish I had that much free time ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loooool does this mean I’ve been blocked? I haven’t even commented on her page I just liked some of the comments calling her out over disregard for social distancing rules at her gender party 😂
She’s clearly got too much time of her hands if she looks up who liked the comment and blocked them 😒. Wish I had that much free time ...
Yeah lol you’ve been blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s with the dancing after putting poor Ocean to bed? Is it just me? Or is that quite horrible?

Reactions: 7
What’s with the dancing after putting poor Ocean to bed? Is it just me? Or is that quite horrible?
Nah tbh we all have long days and can’t wait for the babies to be in bed but she’s just dancing for the gram not cause ochurrrrn has actually gone to bed.. + £20 for bleeping popcorn is that a joke

Reactions: 9
Nah tbh we all have long days and can’t wait for the babies to be in bed but she’s just dancing for the gram not cause ochurrrrn has actually gone to bed.. + £20 for bleeping popcorn is that a joke
£20 nah no way! Give me a £1 bag of butterkist any day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t say I’ve ever been at the stage where I can’t wait for my wee ones to go to bed if I’m honest. I actually miss them 😂 must be just me then 🤷🏼‍♀️ and that popcorn looks rank.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t say I’ve ever been at the stage where I can’t wait for my wee ones to go to bed if I’m honest. I actually miss them 😂 must be just me then 🤷🏼‍♀️ and that popcorn looks rank.
Trust me that stage will come - coming from a mum that had 2 under 2 that are now teenagers 😩

Reactions: 5
Even though Ocean is sleeping now, I feel really glad that they went through some sleep deprived days after all her smugness of her sleeping from 2 weeks old 🤣🤣 she still has to lie though to make life seem a bit more perfect, I’ve seen her up plenty of times past 7pm 🙃

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.