Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
So fucking weird that the first thing they did when the cannons went off was turn away from eachother and hug and celebrate with everyone but eachother 😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ImoC

New thread:
Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double
SHOCK Chet’s got a wig as his hair is in trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Emma3663

I know they wanted a boy for their first, however, the sheer excitement, tears, and celebrating that they’ve got a boy made me SO sad, the reaction at oceans gender reveal was no more than a smile - they were clearly devastated to be having a girl. I get that people really want a certain gender etc but the difference in reaction between the gender reveals is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Skyeraye

I dunno how they have had another child because EVERYTIME he opens his mouth my vagina goes instantly dry 🤢🤢 he just makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 39

SilentSue

Is it just me who finds "gender" (i.e. sex) reveals super tacky? To be honest, any sort of sex preference catches in my craw. Some people go through years of angst, pain, miscarriages, IVF etc. to have a baby. The idea of being disappointed in ANY aspect of your presumably healthy child is just awful.

No wonder we're in such a mess regarding "gender" when it's become so much of a focus.

Reactions: 38

Belle Amie

VIP Member
So fucking weird that the first thing they did when the cannons went off was turn away from eachother and hug and celebrate with everyone but eachother 😳😳😳😳😳
That’s what I thought! No acknowledgement of each other at all. Chet was right actual sperm donor behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I know they wanted a boy for their first, however, the sheer excitement, tears, and celebrating that they’ve got a boy made me SO sad, the reaction at oceans gender reveal was no more than a smile - they were clearly devastated to be having a girl. I get that people really want a certain gender etc but the difference in reaction between the gender reveals is disgusting.
Your so right! Ocean will not get a look in .. it’s like literally all they wanted was a boy!!!! Poor baby will be ignored more than she is now!!! Fuck I really hate both of them!!!! Such discusting behaviour displayed at the gender reveal. Clearly Helen is just as scummy as chet or she dare not complain as he is her meal ticket !!!! If I turned up at something like that with my child I’d walk out ....never would I expose my child to such things!!
most gender reveals I’ve been too it’s been cute afternoon tea , bbq, other children!!!!! Family friendly fun..... this was nothing but a piss up
HELEN IF YOUR READING THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE OCEAN TO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, NOT TO MENTION COVID RULES IGNORED YOU BOTH ARE SO SCUMMY AND YOUR FAKE HINCH WANNABE ACT IS FUCKING GRATING .....IDIOT

Reactions: 33

Lreb88

VIP Member
I feel like if Ocean was really gifted and started writing her name on something the pair of them would be in the background not even noticing, probably weighing out their pic n mix or something. They remind me of the parents in Matilda lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
“Shockkk you know what’s coming” yeah Chet, you getting the returns slip out and sending them back when you’ve took your shit mirror selfie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
That’s what I thought! No acknowledgement of each other at all. Chet was right actual sperm donor behaviour 😂
Can’t understand why people comment “best couple ever” or “such a power couple” really?! Because to me it looks like they can’t stand each other 🤣

I actually dont get disappointment over gender and I dont mean any offence by that statement. Whilst pregnant i got asked every single day what i was having and i was the asshole that responded 'a baby'. My mother in law said she wanted a girl but a boy would be 'ok', my mum said a girl because we are a boy centric family and it made me sick because i felt so much pressure. Deep down i felt it was a boy. Got my section and the Dr held baby up and said 'look what you have' and i couldnt think past my purpley pink crying baba that i just wanted to hold and shouted 'A BABY'. Husband killing himself said LOOK at them. It was a boy. My friend, who had a text book pregnancy, had her baby the next day and had a still born babygirl. Its all about context. I had a healthy baby. Genuinally all that matters. A baby is a baby. Its a blessing that so many cant have or make it all the way to the finishing line to not get
I used to be a fan of Helen and stopped because of the 'tips' but i also think that Chets need for a boy has just taken over her thinking. She is Chet. I watched her during both announcements. She looked at Chet during Ocean because not what he wabted and went mental this one because she 'got it right'

• Heart

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
“Omg Helen Helen she likes lemon Helen she’s a fweak”

How could she have reproduced with him?! I cannotttttt stand him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Parkinson1907

Are these two really this thick? They're sitting there watching their child cry because they're eating sweats, watching a film and having her just sit on the floor with no toys? I'm sorry but what kind of parenting even is this. If you eat in front of your child of course they will want something so either save it for later or get them something they can eat! And don't even get me started on watching a film and them expecting their 9 month old to just sit and watch it. And these two are having another!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Loz123456789

I know this was a few days ago but Helen is obsessed with looks. Why is she constantly saying she hopes her little boy looks like rox? Like who cares, I hope the baby comes out looking the complete opposite of rox just to piss her off.
She obviously wants a child that has dark features. This will sound a bit harsh but I’ve always had this niggle, but I think ocean came out not as they expected. It’s almost like at the start they weren’t happy to show her off without a filter, or make her hair look blonder rather than auburn. I almost get the feeling that they wanted a ‘prettier child’ I could be wrong but that’s the vibe I get off both of them and to me saying things like she wants her boy to look like Rox just proves it in my eyes. He won’t look like Rox as you’re not marnie babe. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27