Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’m making myself laugh at the thought of Helen stood in accy bus station with her double buggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

The watcher

It’s ok Ocean you bang 2 mugs together (I don’t mean your mum and dad) it fine Ocean cos there nothing in them what about her hitting her head or mouth with it. These 2 pair of twats need to go to parenting classes

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I can’t deal with shit like this. Why can’t she just use google to find out this stuff or even better ask a professional maybe? It’s all just to get higher interactions on her page
Just wondering if anyone has had an anterior placenta....Nope, once again your totally exclusive 🙃

• Haha

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
I think Helen would be made up if the baby was born on the 25th
My 11/11 baby and my Christmas baby
Never hear the fu king end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dollybird

VIP Member
I dunno about anyone else but as soon as they started calling the baby boy “baby Johnson” I just read it as Boris Johnson . So therefore , the baby is and will always be known to be as Boris . Baby BoJo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ollie2020

What’s with Helen and Marnie stuck up each other’s asses with the stories since they started talking again? It’s all so fake and put on, there’ll be another big blow up no doubt 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ManicMayz

I don’t mind the name River but not if your sister is called Ocean! Would just sounds silly, like they’re geography nerds or something. 🌊
If only they were geography nerds. Poor girl when she's older getting asked about her quirky name and having to explain she was named to match her Mam's hair. If Helen dyed it purple would Ocean have been called Vimto?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Chets always struck me as someone that has absolutely no respect for women. Poor Ocean and Helen :(

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Is it just me who finds "gender" (i.e. sex) reveals super tacky? To be honest, any sort of sex preference catches in my craw. Some people go through years of angst, pain, miscarriages, IVF etc. to have a baby. The idea of being disappointed in ANY aspect of your presumably healthy child is just awful.

No wonder we're in such a mess regarding "gender" when it's become so much of a focus.
I personally disagree, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with preferring a specific gender. I’m personally a strong believer in just because some people have it worse off it doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to be sad/disappointed or want things a certain way. There will always be someone worse off. Some people don’t have legs - I don’t think we should all be running marathons everyday because others can’t 😂 I think it’s how you act on it that’s key. You should never make a child feel less loved or appreciated because of their sex & act the way they have. But tbf, most people take a day or two to accept it then love their child like nothing else & any child in the future equally. I don’t think it’s a general problem - Helen & Chet are just wronguns 😂

• Heart

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
My friend messaged me today saying she bought from chets pick and mix site and it had free delivery and she got a card through the door saying she had to pay £3.50 cause the correct postage hadn’t been paid! Lol fuuuuuming

• Wow
  • Haha

Ohyeah

Girls I still can’t get over what a shit gender reveal that was 😂

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Shut the fucking bathroom door you skank no matter how much bleach you use I certainly wouldn’t let my baby crawl around the toilet 🤢🤢🤢 bleach is still toxic u moron

• Heart