Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m baffled as to why she doesn’t just shut the bathroom door! Problem solved.

I hate to defend her but I didn’t like pampers nappies that much but the pants are loads better and I don’t get leaks with them either. She probably shouldn’t have been quite so vocal on her hatred of Pampers to begin with though!

Reactions: 4
“Is it normal how much she loves food” no Helen babes it’s not normal, every baby/human in the world hates food apart from orshun.

I also don’t understand why they both film ocean doing things like making a mess and pulling blinds etc. if it bothers you that much (which it shouldn’t considering she’s a baby) then don’t automatically reach for the camera to film her and instead move her away from it? Weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Omg Helen Helen she likes lemon Helen she’s a fweak”

How could she have reproduced with him?! I cannotttttt stand him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m so glad I had my babies before iPhones and YouTube. I can’t stand to see parents holding a phone for their baby to watch peppa pig 😩

Also must be having an off day with the weave keeping it all covered today 🤣

I never noticed how he spoke until everyone started ripping him on here I can't unhear it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with tit like this. Why can’t she just use google to find out this stuff or even better ask a professional maybe? It’s all just to get higher interactions on her page
Just wondering if anyone has had an anterior placenta....Nope, once again your totally exclusive 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ffs. Chets put the babies bib on the wrong way 🤭 I think its one of them that covers the tray too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t deal with tit like this. Why can’t she just use google to find out this stuff or even better ask a professional maybe? It’s all just to get higher interactions on her page
I had that and sometimes didn’t feel my daughter move
Just wondering if anyone has had an anterior placenta....Nope, once again your totally exclusive 🙃
I had it plus pre clampisia so sorry Helen your not the only one if she’s worried talk to the midwife

ffs. Chets put the babies bib on the wrong way 🤭 I think its one of them that covers the tray too
More concerning is baby jars for breakfast

Actually laughing at him having it the wrong way around but why does he have to swear in front of a baby!

Reactions: 2
If Helen didn’t know the gender before her reveal, then why did she order the cannons off eBay herself? 🤔 she said she ordered 10 and you have to select what colour confetti you want it to come filled with .....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If Helen didn’t know the gender before her reveal, then why did she order the cannons off eBay herself? 🤔 she said she ordered 10 and you have to select what colour confetti you want it to come filled with .....
Exactly what I came on here to ask!!

Reactions: 5
Last time she said her mums friend ordered them so I assume the same this time. Her mum answered one of the comments on the reveal saying they were from eBay.

Last time she said her mums friend ordered them so I assume the same this time. Her mum answered one of the comments on the reveal saying they were from eBay.
I thought the same either that or 5 blue and 5 pink.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.