Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest question chest brand Faded I have never seen anyone in my area Manchester wearing it? Only online influencers? Does he make 10 tops sell them and act like the stocks gone really fast can’t figure it out

Reactions: 6
Honest question chest brand Faded I have never seen anyone in my area Manchester wearing it? Only online influencers? Does he make 10 tops sell them and act like the stocks gone really fast can’t figure it out
My friend had a T-shirt on a few months ago and it still had the body collection as in standard wholesaler t shirt as the label it was ok quality but about 45 which is a lot for a T-shirt with faded printed on

Reactions: 1
Hey guys the wucksack is back in stock 🤦🏼‍♀️ Him and jem Lucy would of had interesting convos with their speech impediments 😂

Seriously though ... hasn’t anyone ever told them to take them lights from behind the babies cot it’s sooo dangerous.. I hate the mum police squad but I’m so surprised that they’ve got that up, I have known of so many fatal accidents with things like this, can’t believe that they have done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also barbers are now open why hasn’t he had his hair cut it looks ridiculous considering his so in love with himself and image I’m SHOCKED he hasn’t had it cut yet

Reactions: 11
Everytime I see the box being thrown down I know SHOCK is coming who else skips that clip?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he buying toys that are way out of a ocean age range what is wrong with this prick

Reactions: 9
“Seriously no better fit” yeah fine if you’re 5ft 2 like you chet you fat headed dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure that rubber chicken is a dog toy 😂

That console is £59.99 the games are all built in.
I thought it was an original one I’m not big up on the games consoles tbh. And that rubber chicken is a dog toy

That toy says age 4 plus on it I know it’s picky but they are there for a reason like small parts etc just silly. Why would he look at that at think oh she would love it... get her a teddy or somthing education or at least soft etc

Reactions: 3
Hey guys the wucksack is back in stock 🤦🏼‍♀️ Him and jem Lucy would of had interesting convos with their speech impediments 😂

Seriously though ... hasn’t anyone ever told them to take them lights from behind the babies cot it’s sooo dangerous.. I hate the mum police squad but I’m so surprised that they’ve got that up, I have known of so many fatal accidents with things like this, can’t believe that they have done that.
Wucksack killed me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is he serious lol, ocean will put those in her mouth and I’m sure that squidgy thing is not a good idea 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

New thread:
Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double
SHOCK Chet’s got a wig as his hair is in trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If she’s 20 weeks today she’s due 23rd December. I’d hate a Christmas birthday. Happy families are gone, ocean back in front of the tv and Rox back to his grandmas

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh shock Helen on her phone again bet she on her looking at what we are saying about her, Tell Chet to sort his hair out and smile a bit more Helen

I don’t actually think Chet and Casey look alike very much, I definitely think Casey is the better looking out the pair, so sorry Helen your little boy probably won’t look like Rox

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t like Chet but he seems to interact way more with Ocean then Helen does, she’s always on that bloody phone. No wonder why the baby is plonked in front of the tv all day if all Helen does it sit on her phone. At least Chet makes the effort to interact with her and he does seem to think about her when he’s out and about. His relationship with Helen is definitely one without love. They don’t even interact with each other, god knows why they’re having another baby.

Reactions: 10
I thought he was taking the mick getting them toys but no he genuinely did. Think the hair transplant obviously zapped his last few remaining brain cells.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.