Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves cleaning, wants to be the next Mrs Hinch but she had to wait until they were talking to Casey again to get some fabulosa items sent to her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand it when parents refer to their children as little shits, Unfortunately Helen a baby will have disrupted sleep patterns also could be due to the heat, but i wouldn’t say that make her a little tit

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand it when parents refer to their children as little shits, Unfortunately Helen a baby will have disrupted sleep patterns also could be due to the heat, but i wouldn’t say that make her a little tit
Yeah I thought that, she’s still so little she wasn’t misbehaving on purpose. It could have been too warm for her, her teeth coming through, growing pains etc.
My first instinct when my son screams is to comfort him, not call him names.

Reactions: 7
What she gonna be like when there is another one and ocean won’t sleep and is being woke up by the new baby an ocean is walking around and she’s needs eye up her ass

Reactions: 4
I’m going for a blue theme and he’ll be called Cyan. Fans of Go Jetters will know. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welllll good luck Helen and Chet for getting a babysitter for 2 kids under 2... a new born and a toddler. Say goodbye to your lives, and they’ll certainly be no child free holidays Helen, and even nights off.

Reactions: 1
Helens having to promote the faded T-shirt because it’s not sold out in 30 seconds like the others apparently did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Helens having to promote the faded T-shirt because it’s not sold out in 30 seconds like the others apparently did 🤣
I know how straight away she asked the size n he said large she’s tiny even with a bump so if that was anyone watching over a size 8 there not exactly gonna think they will fit !

Reactions: 3
Why is he filming Helen putting her trousers on and posting it on insta, weirdo. Enjoy your woast dinner Chet if you’re reading x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.