Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like Chet but he seems to interact way more with Ocean then Helen does, she’s always on that bloody phone. No wonder why the baby is plonked in front of the tv all day if all Helen does it sit on her phone. At least Chet makes the effort to interact with her and he does seem to think about her when he’s out and about. His relationship with Helen is definitely one without love. They don’t even interact with each other, god knows why they’re having another baby.
There are times though where hell be sitting with Ocean with baby tv on shaking his head and rolling his eyes- sorry really annoys me even worse when Ocean looks at him and he continues to shake his head.

Reactions: 8
If she’s 20 weeks today she’s due 23rd December. I’d hate a Christmas birthday. Happy families are gone, ocean back in front of the tv and Rox back to his grandmas
Absolutely smack on, I was 20 weeks Monday and due the 21st. I've already unfollowed her due to her "perfect pregnancy" stories 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’d be more “ah well done Ocean, not even one and you know what to do with a cup! Hey, might get you a 360 cup to try!” But nope, “nuffing in it” from both of them 🙄

Reactions: 3
I feel like if Ocean was really gifted and started writing her name on something the pair of them would be in the background not even noticing, probably weighing out their pic n mix or something. They remind me of the parents in Matilda lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d be more “ah well done Ocean, not even one and you know what to do with a cup! Hey, might get you a 360 cup to try!” But nope, “nuffing in it” from both of them 🙄
Then giving her two mugs to knock together and saying "oh ocean be careful" don't give her two mugs then that could easily break! Are these two completly clueless??

Reactions: 14
It’s ok Ocean you bang 2 mugs together (I don’t mean your mum and dad) it fine Ocean cos there nothing in them what about her hitting her head or mouth with it. These 2 pair of twats need to go to parenting classes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she’s 20 weeks today she’s due 23rd December. I’d hate a Christmas birthday. Happy families are gone, ocean back in front of the tv and Rox back to his grandmas
I'm due Xmas Day 20 weeks tomorrow. I amn't overly chuffed that my baby could be born on Xmas Day but I tried for over a year for this baby (my 2nd) so i'll take her any day!

My first was born over 2 weeks early, I would just love her her for xmas and not to miss my sons xmas!

Reactions: 10
Chets hair 😂😂 he’s starting to look like he’s casting for hotel transylvania. Ocean is absolutely beautiful she’s such a little character already from what we see

Reactions: 8
I'm due Xmas Day 20 weeks tomorrow. I amn't overly chuffed that my baby could be born on Xmas Day but I tried for over a year for this baby (my 2nd) so i'll take her any day!

My first was born over 2 weeks early, I would just love her her for xmas and not to miss my sons xmas!
My bestie is Boxing Day and she’s fuming about it every year 😂. I was due April fools day which I thought was cute but she came a month early with preeclampsia.
I’m sure their precious boy would have separate massive celebrations though

Reactions: 1
I dunno about anyone else but as soon as they started calling the baby boy “baby Johnson” I just read it as Boris Johnson . So therefore , the baby is and will always be known to be as Boris . Baby BoJo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Orshuuun be cuuuuurful” I’m sorry but that accent knocks me sick 🤮 obviously she’s going to hit the two mugs off each other, she’s a bleeping baby and doesn’t know any better. It’s not like she’s going to hear helens screechy voice telling her to be careful and be like oh sorry won’t do it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in gods name is with all that lip licking? It’s all I can focus on now 😱 I watch her stories and haven’t a clue what she said because I just stare at her licking lips all the time 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her voice is so bleeping whiny I can’t stand it we know Helen it your second pregnancy bore off

Reactions: 9
Why is she banging on about ‘she never stops’ the last few days she hasn’t moved off her phone from what Chet has shown

Reactions: 10
What the hells she on about, when it’s your first pregnancy you can just sit down and take a nap? Nah love most of us have full time real world adult jobs, not everyone gets to sit at home and sponge of our blokes and eye duck a phone all day long 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What on god’s duck has she done to her lips... her latest story I CANNOT EVEN.

Okay I just tried that filter on my face and nearly died pissing myself... it might be the filter a bit.. not all but a bit... it also has given me LIFE that I’m not as ugly as I think compared to these absolute BIATCHES using these filters the difference it makes 😂😂😂 crying

Reactions: 3
Incase no one knew Helen is having a second pregnancy ffs does she have to keep saying it we all frickin know it’s your second pregnancy your seconds baby

Reactions: 13
‘It was a shock’

How was the pregnancy a shock when the weeks leading up to it she was banging on about trying for another 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She just trying to stay relevant as a lot of people who want advertising for baby bits will be going to Dani Dyer now she having her first baby

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.