Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how people are saying they feel sorry for Helen. She’s not being held at gun point is she ? She’s there. She’s had her gender reveal there. She’s partying with everyone there. Yes it looks like the majority is chets druggy friends. But you bet your arse if my partner wanted to do something like that and say it was our gender reveal, I wouldn’t be there. She loves it just as much as them. Guarantee if She wasn’t pregnant she’d be getting on it like the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone ring social services on these cunts. What’s with the close up of chets trampy mate gurning? bleeping embarrassing

A whole ket MDMA coke sesh for a baby shower LOL sort it out

Reactions: 25
I honestly think Marnie and Casey also left because they didn’t want to be seen/associated with what’s going on. They aren’t stupid & Marnie definitely reads this thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t know how people are saying they feel sorry for Helen. She’s not being held at gun point is she ? She’s there. She’s had her gender reveal there. She’s partying with everyone there. Yes it looks like the majority is chets druggy friends. But you bet your arse if my partner wanted to do something like that and say it was our gender reveal, I wouldn’t be there. She loves it just as much as them. Guarantee if She wasn’t pregnant she’d be getting on it like the rest of them.
Because she’s a girl, she’s a bit daft and she knows if she sticks with Chet and the insta thing she’ll do alright. If he says jump
She’d say how high. If he turned around and ditched the whole rave scene, got a proper job and was a normal ‘dad’ she would do the same.
I’m saying I think she’s a bit silly and vunerable and doesn’t know any different

Reactions: 5
I much prefer her hair like this and the dress is lovely but she’s nowhere near as big as she blew herself out to be on the announcement post lol .
Also her implants have dropped quite a bit . Bet she will be going to turkey for a mummy makeover surgery trip after this one is born ....but say it’s Herbalife lol

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Seeing all these videos from this party has made me so angry!!!! I’ve had to postpone my wedding which was due to take place in a couple of weeks as you can only have 30 people from 1st aug. My hen do last weekend was cancelled And here they are having a massive marquee and loads of people for a bloody gender reveal???!!!! How is that even allowed? And who even cares about the gender apart from the babies parents and maybe the grandparents. Selfish show off idiots 😡😡😡😡
girl that is just horrendous those selfish idiots I’m sorryxx

Reactions: 2
What a contrast their insta life is to their real life 🤣 I couldn’t think of anything worse than being pregnant and surrounded by people drinking & taking drugs. I would have thought a gender reveal party after you already have one baby would be a quieter affair and involve the baby that you already have more but hey each to their own 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I notice how Marnie didn't let Casey stay at the party😂 they probably only went to show face & left pretty sharpish. I wonder who had Ocean tho

Reactions: 10
Because she’s a girl, she’s a bit daft and she knows if she sticks with Chet and the insta thing she’ll do alright. If he says jump
She’d say how high. If he turned around and ditched the whole rave scene, got a proper job and was a normal ‘dad’ she would do the same.
I’m saying I think she’s a bit silly and vunerable and doesn’t know any different
100% this. She strikes me as the type of person to say “boys will be boys” to excuse his bullshit behaviour

Reactions: 10
I can understand why people feel sorry for Helen but also I cant now shes a mother? Put your children first. Its not hard. I mean my threshold for the tit Chet gets up to would be very low but I dont think shes daft. I think its decisions based on her life of luxury and money not whats best for her babies. I love my husband but he was treating our son like an inconvenience at the start of the year. Did i think twice before packing my bags for my mums? No.

I can understand why people feel sorry for Helen but also I cant now shes a mother? Put your children first. Its not hard. I mean my threshold for the tit Chet gets up to would be very low but I dont think shes daft. I think its decisions based on her life of luxury and money not whats best for her babies. I love my husband but he was treating our son like an inconvenience at the start of the year. Did i think twice before packing my bags for my mums? No.
🙌 Amen

Reactions: 4
it really is the Chet show isn’t it?
I think he has so much more control over their relationship than what we think. He controls money by the looks of it, owns the house (because why wouldn’t he have put it in Helens name too?) this “party” is literally all his skanky mates seshing it’s hard to look at.
all the videos I’ve seen he’s not been near Helen all night, it’s all about him. And his hair looks like someone’s put a bowl on his head and cut around it.
Cant stand the guy, ocean and this baby deserve so much more.

• Haha
Why anyone needs a gender reveal party this excessive if beyond me 🙄 Does anybody actually care that much about what their having?! It's literally a reason to meet up with his mates and take drugs.

Reactions: 9
IMAGINE being with a guy that uses YOUR baby shower as a seshy druggy chav party... it’s clearly any excuse to have a sniff isn’t it, he is the most grotesque chav 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.