Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think its a bit sad, that's all. I mean I post about things I've seen on their social media and that's it. Maybe do something else with your time?
I think it’s a bit sad following Lauryn Goodman but hey ho you seem to be posting on her thread a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just my opinion tho hun like you’re giving yours

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s a bit sad following Lauryn Goodman but hey ho you seem to be posting on her thread a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just my opinion tho hun like you’re giving yours
LOL you aren't getting the point. At all. Bye hun.

What I'm saying is, chet and Helen didn't post about the shower but everyone was literally watching their followers for updates. It really did feel a bit sad. But you do you. And I post on Lauryn thread about her, not her followers.

Reactions: 2
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user and move on - Please read our rules and why they're important

What I'm saying is, chet and Helen didn't post about the shower but everyone was literally watching their followers for updates. It really did feel a bit sad. But you do you. And I post on Lauryn thread about her, not her followers.
Yeah but a couple of pages ago on this thread you were asking who was posting stuff so you could report them 🤷‍♀️

Either way this thread is made for all the gossip on bleu and Chet. Doesn’t matter where it’s come from it’s still about them. So you’re completely missing the point really.

Reactions: 15
Helen now has the boy she originally wanted you watch this baby get more attention

Reactions: 4
Ive contacted the MEN which is our newspaper here in Manchester to ask if they will be reporting on the gender reveal/rave that chet and helen have had which is clearly breaking social distancing rules according to social media. Maybe if other people also contact them they may possibly report on it and out the dickheads for breaking social distancing. Theses 'influencers' need to be made an example of. They think they are invincible.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Marines stories looks like they’re in chets house - that’s cottage table and chairs 👀
Yeah she says in this story that he’s playing with all of oceans toys (probably the most use they’ve gotten tbh😂)

no Iv never messaged or commented on anything of his in my life. I’m not one to comment on peoples posts on social media unless it’s my friends this is what I get when I search him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah he’s definitely blocked you which is weird af if you’ve never commented on anything, did you “like” a comment that he may not of agreed with?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive contacted the MEN which is our newspaper here in Manchester to ask if they will be reporting on the gender reveal/rave that chet and helen have had which is clearly breaking social distancing rules according to social media. Maybe if other people also contact them they may possibly report on it and out the dickheads for breaking social distancing. Theses 'influencers' need to be made an example of. They think they are invincible.
Don’t forget to mention the drugs they were doing too! Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but today has just made it solid to me these people are horrendous parents

Reactions: 9
Yeah she says in this story that he’s playing with all of oceans toys (probably the most use they’ve gotten tbh😂)

Yeah he’s definitely blocked you which is weird af if you’ve never commented on anything, did you “like” a comment that he may not of agreed with?
No unless one of my kids have been on my phone but I’m not one to start an arguement on Instagram or anything I just like to read the comments and watch the drama unfold🤣🙈 oh well!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sorry but you need to get a life lmao

You’re deffo blocked it’s still active 🤣
God knows how that’s happened then, I wasn’t the other day as I watched his stories. Oh well, no loss tbf, was sick of seeing crappy trainers and crappy bags of sweets anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.