Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s my point though, there’s no mess anywhere. It looks more like ocean has eaten the odd bit, finished and she’s quickly binned it to look like she’s eaten it all. I do BLW with my son, he eats like a champ but plenty of that would still end up everywhere - no matter how big their appetite is. It’s a ridiculous portion size for a baby who clearly doesn’t eat that much, just a waste of food! She clearly isn’t letting her play and throw it around
she has dogs, I do too but they aren’t allowed in the room when my children are eating but she obviously does, it helps massively with having no mess, my dogs literally make it look like I’ve hoovered if I can’t be assed actually hoovering 🤣 I can give my lad strawberries and he eats them that quick you couldn’t even tell he’s eaten them, literally no mess!
For all the things she can be slammed for i don’t think this is one of them, portion size was fine, food content was good and she’s gone for BLW so good for her In my opinion.
Now things like advising 9oz bottles for a 3 month old, those dangerous dangly lights in oceans room, claiming she lost 4 stone when in fact she gave birth lol are things she can be slammed for.

Reactions: 8
she has dogs, I do too but they aren’t allowed in the room when my children are eating but she obviously does, it helps massively with having no mess, my dogs literally make it look like I’ve hoovered if I can’t be assed actually hoovering 🤣 I can give my lad strawberries and he eats them that quick you couldn’t even tell he’s eaten them, literally no mess!
For all the things she can be slammed for i don’t think this is one of them, portion size was fine, food content was good and she’s gone for BLW so good for her In my opinion.
Now things like advising 9oz bottles for a 3 month old, those dangerous dangly lights in oceans room, claiming she lost 4 stone when in fact she gave birth lol are things she can be slammed for.
I agree. Babies will stop eating when they are full!

Reactions: 1
Helen has said that she gives so much food as loads goes in bib or floor. She has also shown dogs waiting for the scraps and said they know Ocean will drop some so love to sit there when she is eating.

I’m fuming, Chet’s latest story. Gets a trainer box and throws it so it goes over Ocean’s head and you see her really jump.

He’s a bleep.
This really annoyed me the poor child go such a fright!!! He so dense he didn't even notice.

I wonder Helen's due date! I am due xmas day!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I’m so pleased someone has mentioned the lights!! I really thought they’d of took them down when she was standing/reaching etc, they’re literally fairy lights aren’t they so on a string.. considering bumpers, things in the cot etc are advised against they are surely dangerous!

Reactions: 2
Also on the whole plate/portion thing, yeh she probs didn’t eat it all but I think it’s more she didn’t even have it on her hands? Or the high chair? It’s like Helens cleaned her up (and turned the plate around) before posting it, I love when baby’s are first finding food and have it all over 😩 sooo cute I dunno why she portrays this perfect clean mum thing. We’ve all been there Helen!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also on the whole plate/portion thing, yeh she probs didn’t eat it all but I think it’s more she didn’t even have it on her hands? Or the high chair? It’s like Helens cleaned her up (and turned the plate around) before posting it, I love when baby’s are first finding food and have it all over 😩 sooo cute I dunno why she portrays this perfect clean mum thing. We’ve all been there Helen!
Like this? 🤣 he’s normally covered in his food, hence why I have wooden flooring 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Google bamboo bamboo. I have 3 for my baby, just cos they're cute haha. They were half price on black Friday which is why I got them. So nice quality.
I have the bamboo bamboo ones but another poster said you could get suction plates for much cheaper but then said they were plastic, clearly missing the point of the plates being bamboo and that’s why I bought them 😂

I have the bamboo bamboo ones but another poster said you could get suction plates for much cheaper but then said they were plastic, clearly missing the point of the plates being bamboo and that’s why I bought them 😂
Why are bamboo plates better? Genuine question. I have one bamboo which was a present and then the rest plastic and they are just as good to me.

Finally a post I can actually relate to 🙌 my 10 month old is a little beast and the majority of this would be gone! And with the amount that gets dropped or thrown, I would also do a portion this size.
Oh god,dont. I hate when you think your baby has eaten everything youve given them, to take the tray off and its crammed down the sides of thier legs. And then for bonus points, 20 peas rolling out of thier bodysuit during a nappy change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So do we think tomorrow is London or Accrington? If they are throwing a party outdoors here I will hear it.. that’s all I’ll say... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It could be there out celebrating Casey business partners birthday and saying they will celebrate the baby news while there all out together

So do we think tomorrow is London or Accrington? If they are throwing a party outdoors here I will hear it.. that’s all I’ll say... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Some people have travelled from Glasgow to Clayton-le-moors so it’s might be Accrington unless they’re travelling to London on the day which doesn’t make sense 😏

It’s on Accrington, some of the people going have drove 3 and half hours to stay at dunkenhalgh.. would be abit weird to stay on our local hotel if it was in London

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s on Accrington, some of the people going have drove 3 and half hours to stay at dunkenhalgh.. would be abit weird to stay on our local hotel if it was in London
Why are they pretending it’s London then the morons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.