Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 100% reporting them to the police, I’ll do it before Saturday so they know it’s coming because I am from this town and pissed off that they constantly break the rules putting people in this are at risk! There is a reason for no gatherings and from what I can see this isn’t going to be a little one!! Selfish idiots!! They are more bothered about posting on insta than the health of their own child and unborn child!! These people are lethal!!

Reactions: 27
Not lying when I say I personally know women who have gone on to have more kids to try and keep their men at home... this looks very similar. You can’t turn a party boy into a husband/super dad role it just never works. The “sesh” is in their blood

• Sad
Reactions: 11
❗ THREAD SUGGESTION ❗

Bleugh’s up the duff, no seshing for Chet...
he dreams of Ibiza, sluts, booze & ket

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Poor girl seems like people only like her when she’s pregnant 😂 she’s gunna have to be pregnant for lifeeeeeee to keep up her insta life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, not been on here since yesterday agternoon and its taken me ages to catch up 😅🤣. No chet it is not a SHOCKKKK they you are having another child at all.

Hes an absolute hole, having a go about someone out for saying a wrong name and calling them 'perrfeticcc' yeah alright then 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Blackburn and Darwen council are enforcing stricter rules to prevent a local lockdown. So I assume they’ve had a spike in cases? I don’t think Chet and Helen come under that area but they’re very close by. If the area next door to mine was taking these steps I sure as hell would not be planning a huge baby shower!

Reactions: 4
I am 100% reporting them to the police, I’ll do it before Saturday so they know it’s coming because I am from this town and pissed off that they constantly break the rules putting people in this are at risk! There is a reason for no gatherings and from what I can see this isn’t going to be a little one!! Selfish idiots!! They are more bothered about posting on insta than the health of their own child and unborn child!! These people are lethal!!
Hope you’re also reporting most of Accrington as most people I know are breaking the rules 🙃 just leave them to it, it’s absolutely stupid when she’s pregnant to put herself and her unborn baby at risk but it’s their choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hope you’re also reporting most of Accrington as most people I know are breaking the rules 🙃 just leave them to it, it’s absolutely stupid when she’s pregnant to put herself and her unborn baby at risk but it’s their choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
You wouldn’t be saying that if one of them walked past a family member in’t tesco and they caught it off em. The r late is particularly high in our area and if they’re inviting people from all over the country then other people’s areas will be next. Instagramers don’t live in the real world and think they can get away with everything, it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh ffs people are gathering all over the place if you think it’s just ‘instagrammers’ you are WRONG.

Reactions: 12
They personally haven’t flaunted anything? I’m being completely serious here where have they announced having a gender reveal? Am I missing something? Yeah a couple of comments saying see you this weekend but that really doesn’t mean a full blown event lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They describe themselves as influencers.. they have over a million followers between them that they are influencing! It’s a bit different to most of Accy.. most of Accy are probably doing it because people like this promote doing it!! They think they are above the law.. they are showing their followers it’s ok to do.. they are bringing people to this town from probably up and down the country putting every shop, every stranger they pass and every house they enter at risk!!

Reactions: 8
They personally haven’t flaunted anything? I’m being completely serious here where have they announced having a gender reveal? Am I missing something? Yeah a couple of comments saying see you this weekend but that really doesn’t mean a full blown event lol
We will wait and see.. I know what my money is going on 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hope I’m wrong!! 🤞🏻

Reactions: 6
She didn’t say that she said “we looked at ocean one day and said we really really want to give her a sibling”
Oh yeah I heard what she said but it suggests it was that easy to get pregnant, some people struggle. 2 under 2 😵😵

I’m baffled why everyone has this assumption about the weekend.
Ive made the assumption based on the following;
-All the see you Saturday/we will celebrate Saturday comments
-Their complete lack of give a tit for lockdown rules throughout the whole of lockdown

Could be wrong.. it’s 100% assumption on my part

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.