Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with this 🙌🏻 I’ve also never found her real or truthful since she had Ocean. I too liked her during pregnancy but found her absolutely unbearable after having her, I don’t remember her every saying she’s struggled, only how amazing she is at being a mum. I don’t think this thread would have got going as much as it did if she had been a relatable first time mum

The amount of people who say what amazing parents they are on their pics is insane. The only things we see of them on insta is short clips mostly of ocean sat on her own, minimal toys, baby tv, being sent off somewhere, Chet taking the piss...now I’m not saying people can call them bad parents because we don’t see enough of them, but what we do see doesn’t scream amazing parents to me
FINALLY. If people thin they're good parents, they need to re evaluate.

Reactions: 2
Also I know she can say what ever she likes, but the whole looked and Oceannnn one day and bang pregnant the next is quite insensitive. She must have followers longing for baby who could maybe be struggling.
She didn’t say that she said “we looked at ocean one day and said we really really want to give her a sibling”

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong some of the stuff she posts and is fake about is annoying yeah BUT to say her being pregnant again pisses you off is abit much. Like you say we all knew it and she obviously doesn’t care what we think 😂
Just expressing my opinion, this is what this place is for 🤣 alot of fakes on tattle in my opinion 👀👀

Reactions: 3
I had 2 under 2 and was a single parent, and while it is hard, it's definitely not as hard as everyone thinks it is. Once you've got into a rhythm of it it it's fine and like someone else said just accept you have no life for a few years 😅 hopefully she will cope well with it
I have a small gap with mine and would be totally different if their dad was home most the time too! Totally changes it, it’s a breeze at weekend 🤣 so it’s not gonna be that hard for them. The biggest shock will probably be having no sleep, they’ve not had it that hard with ocean and it’s different when you have another one to get up with!

Sperm donor. 😩 does he even know what that means? Genuinely cannot believe how thick he is.
It means when they break up over his cheating seshy ways that’s what he will be listed as on the child support claim. She’ll get at least a fiver from all the faded sales

Reactions: 8
For all the people defending her and raving for her!! 😱😱😱😱😱 Just remember this is the women who force fed her baby just so she would sleep.....fed her solids at 4 months to fill her up!!! Blatantly ignored ocean and sits on her phone, sits her in a bloody high chair in front of a laptop to shut her up!!
then we have ket who in my opinion is just a druggy vile womanising bully , calls ocean a pig or greedy for eating, laughs when she cries and not in a aahhhh you being silly kinda way more saddistic way!!! Also plonks gets in front of laptop....and would blatantly be in Ibiza shagging and getting high!!!
yeah parents of the year right there!!!! I’m not not happy for her .... I just think they live in a weird bubble of reality Helen just a lazy witch and thinks these kids are a meal ticket in life to not work but be a “boss witch / mama”
“Working” from home selling overpriced tit to insecure bored housewife’s / impressionable young girls!!!!!
I for one can’t stand her or him, weirdly loved her during her pregnancy with ocean as o too was pregnant, but now can’t stand her!!! I can’t handle her during her pregnancy now she will be insufferable!!
I’m sure she will try even harder to emulate hinch and SS, and you wait till we hear this baby will have it own bleeping bathroom!!!
For all the people defending her and raving for her!! 😱😱😱😱😱 Just remember this is the women who force fed her baby just so she would sleep.....fed her solids at 4 months to fill her up!!! Blatantly ignored ocean and sits on her phone, sits her in a bloody high chair in front of a laptop to shut her up!!
then we have ket who in my opinion is just a druggy vile womanising bully , calls ocean a pig or greedy for eating, laughs when she cries and not in a aahhhh you being silly kinda way more saddistic way!!! Also plonks gets in front of laptop....and would blatantly be in Ibiza shagging and getting high!!!
yeah parents of the year right there!!!! I’m not not happy for her .... I just think they live in a weird bubble of reality Helen just a lazy witch and thinks these kids are a meal ticket in life to not work but be a “boss witch / mama”
“Working” from home selling overpriced tit to insecure bored housewife’s / impressionable young girls!!!!!
I for one can’t stand her or him, weirdly loved her during her pregnancy with ocean as o
I for one can’t stand her or him, weirdly loved her during her pregnancy with ocean as o too was pregnant, but now can’t stand her!!! I can’t handle her during her pregnancy now she will be insufferable!!
I’m sure she will try even harder to emulate hinch and SS, and you wait till we hear this baby will have it own bleeping bathroom!!!
Thanks for that I needed telling straight this morning 😂 think the ole’ hormones made me throw bleurgh a pity party last night

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Putting themselves and their unborn baby in danger all for the sake of a party 😔 wonder if ocean will be at this gender reveal

Putting themselves and their unborn baby in danger all for the sake of a party 😔 wonder if ocean will be at this gender reveal
Of course she will but only because Chet's/Helen's parents will be at the party so they can't babysit Ocean hahaha. Won't be the first time they've had a piss up around young children though ay!

Reactions: 6
Makes it even worse that they was breaking lockdown rules having so many people at their house, not only putting ocean at risk but also their unborn baby

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if she will re use oceans things like pram etc or get her sugar daddy (ket) to buy everything new again 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I do wonder if she will re use oceans things like pram etc or get her sugar daddy (ket) to buy everything new again 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Or can you imagine if she says “gguuuyyyzzzzz can any one recommend me good baby things .....even know I only had oooccceeeeeaaaannnnn 8 months ago I’m clue less on what I need to buy” AKA - gift me tit please ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Or can you imagine if she says “gguuuyyyzzzzz can any one recommend me good baby things .....even know I only had oooccceeeeeaaaannnnn 8 months ago I’m clue less on what I need to buy” AKA - gift me tit please ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
Aw she’ll want a new double pram gifted! 🙄😂

Chet showing his leg progress after someone called him noodle legs on here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fancy tagging in at SHOCK? Somehow I think they hadn’t really discussed it. Chet was dying for the baby to get a bit older so he could bounce off to Ibiza for a bit. Now he’s back to square one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also has Helen bought some followers, no way has she gone up from 621k to 630k in a few days 😂

• Haha
Definitely a gender reveal on Saturday then 🤔 definitely more than 6 people commenting this as well do we not have to social distance anymore?
They don’t give a tit. I think people forget that we are still in a worldwide pandemic and if they don’t follow the rules we will be back to square one, it’s really not difficult to just comply. Also “my bruda” 🤮 is he 10?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.