Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They personally haven’t flaunted anything? I’m being completely serious here where have they announced having a gender reveal? Am I missing something? Yeah a couple of comments saying see you this weekend but that really doesn’t mean a full blown event lol
I think we can assume something is going on because of all the comments on their posts. Also during lockdown they’ve hosted and attended plenty of parties, even before the lockdown was lifted slightly.
So going off what they’ve done during lockdown and the gender reveal they had for ocean I think it’s a pretty safe assumption there will be a big gender reveal for this one?

Reactions: 7
Imagine posing with your baby in your bra announcing your latest pregnancy 🤑 got to earn the money for that smeg toaster and kettle I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that’s all it is...assumptions. Everyone here hates them yet seem so interested in their lives. Literally who cares.

Reactions: 5
I am 100% reporting them to the police, I’ll do it before Saturday so they know it’s coming because I am from this town and pissed off that they constantly break the rules putting people in this are at risk! There is a reason for no gatherings and from what I can see this isn’t going to be a little one!! Selfish idiots!! They are more bothered about posting on insta than the health of their own child and unborn child!! These people are lethal!!
Now they will regret showing their house details to all and sundry as you literally have the exact details to give to the police.

Even though we knew she was pregnant, I was still a bit surprised lol! I liked them both in the beginning but can’t tolerate them now... especially Chet! He is so infuriating with this blatant undeclared ads and it’s the fact that he does not give a flying duck.

Notice we still haven’t seen his trainer storage. He must still be going through his photos, desperately trying to get the right models back from the companies after sending them back after the initial “shockkkk” photo shoot/ad campaign.

I do get that not everyone can censor themselves for the many different situations people in their audience may find themselves in, but I do think the announcement could be insensitive to some. I know others will argue that, that is their problem to deal with and not the responsibility of influencers. But not everyone is lucky enough to look at their child, decide to want to give them a sibling and it happen to successfully, so soon. I have looked after many women (and their partners) who have been effected by secondary infertility so I guess a caveat of they know they were very lucky etc. Would have done the trick (for me)

Reactions: 5
Oh ffs people are gathering all over the place if you think it’s just ‘instagrammers’ you are WRONG.
Oh so because everyone is doing it means it’s ok right? Wrong. Anyone who is breaking rules is wrong for doing so, but how can we comment on people who we don’t see doing it? Helen and Chet are posting it on their social media so I’m not really sure what point you are trying to make here.

Reactions: 8
Well that’s all it is...assumptions. Everyone here hates them yet seem so interested in their lives. Literally who cares.
Why do you care though? If you don’t know Helen and Chet then why are you arsed about what people say. You clearly know what this thread is for and what is discussed on it so if you’re so bothered then don’t come on and read the posts, it’s simple 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
But everyone here is making out they’ve literally stated they’re having a gender reveal and are flaunting it and I really can’t see anything like that. I just think people are incorrect here that’s all 🤷‍♂️

But everyone here is making out they’ve literally stated they’re having a gender reveal and are flaunting it and I really can’t see anything like that. I just think people are incorrect here that’s all 🤷‍♂️
So in your opinion what are all the people doing who are celebrating with them on Saturday? Zoom call?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is kind of all that goes on here tbh, we discuss things and make informed assumptions off what we see on Instagram?
I don’t think it’s unreasonable for us to think they’re going to have a baby shower off what we have seen already
We could only assume she was pregnant and we were right about that one...

Reactions: 11
They have flaunted breaking lockdown rules in the past, I think that’s what most people are annoyed about.

Reactions: 4
Is Chet wearing cycling shorts????? Really???? Wow looks like he’s about to do the Tour de France, nob head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
maybe their neighbour is coming over again 🤔

What do you think they’re doing on Saturday with everyone who’s going to “see them Saturday” then? And celebrate properly? If people here are all incorrect? Just curious ☺

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.