Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Members profile is not available. SHOOOOCK bore of Chet ya absolute creature.
I would have said it was Chet but I honestly don’t think he has the brain capacity to write in sentences so I doubt it was him or Helen. Probably one of her Herbalife huns or one of her angels from insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Profile now deleted but has only ever been on this thread sticking up for them both. Not suspicious at all 🤔
They must think we're stupid!! It's clear they come on here. It's actually Helens post abojt it a few months back that sent me here in the first place. Thanks hels/bleu

Reactions: 6
Remember when she posted about having therapy a couple of months ago, wonder why if her life’s now complete 🙃

Reactions: 2
I would have said it was Chet but I honestly don’t think he has the brain capacity to write in sentences so I doubt it was him or Helen. Probably one of her Herbalife huns or one of her angels from insta.
True, he’s as bright as a dark night. I don’t know why they get so worked up about tattle anyway. Imagine caring that much what a bunch of strangers say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her video on the stupid bleuplan Herbalife thing? Noticed the link in her bio so clicked it 🙄😂 rambling on about herbashite and she actually says “my little girl ocean she’s 6 months” so she was already about 8 weeks pregnant? Cos oceans just gone 8 month. Clearly not drinking it then 🙄 not that I thought she was anyway but honestly it’s tit like that why they’re so popular on here! So irresponsible! And I was actually warming to her a bit!

Reactions: 8
Gained all those followers in 24 hours did she? 🙃
To be honest she probably did. When she was pregnant last time she gained loads and Chet was fuming. She put on her insta story him moaning because she’d gone ahead of him 🤣 and he said “it’s just because your pregnant”. People just love to follow pregnant people for some reason

Reactions: 8
On the Facebook page of the baby club they shared Helen picture and pregnancy announcement
😂😂 Brilliant. Why does she have to be nearly naked though. The scan picture and ocean holding it is enough. She doesn't need to push her belly out as far as she can and be in underwear. A tight-fitting dress or top will show that too!!
Same with the first announcement she was in underwear 🙄

Reactions: 9
Just been looking at her comments on the announcement. There is one from a girl who looks about 15 saying “you make being a mum look so easy” well hunny your in for a shock because that’s all for the gram 🤣 someone also says “you and Chet make me believe in true love” really?!

And then there is this...😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.