Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair from how she was on the live the sister seems actually nice which I was surprised at 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m really confused? So was helen at marnies then.. I didn’t see no stories with helen in & no posts were made.. I missed the live video 😞😞😞

Reactions: 1
To me it just seems like Helen does not have one maternal bone in her body. She puts on this show of acting like she’s the best mum but then in the back of other people’s posts she just sounds so uninterested in ocean. Like when Chet was filming her crawling all excited and she was just sat on her phone 🥴 god help ocean if they have another baby because I’m positive she will be pushed to the side

Reactions: 7
To me it just seems like Helen does not have one maternal bone in her body. She puts on this show of acting like she’s the best mum but then in the back of other people’s posts she just sounds so uninterested in ocean. Like when Chet was filming her crawling all excited and she was just sat on her phone 🥴 god help ocean if they have another baby because I’m positive she will be pushed to the side
I feel like if they had a boy ocean would never be heard of again 😔

Reactions: 5
Cba with Ket ... why does he talk like a baby? Why does he say ‘Fwiday’ instead of Friday? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but what part of his recent story makes ocean a “creep” ? The guys an absolute weirdo

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but what part of his recent story makes ocean a “creep” ? The guys an absolute weirdo
He’s always saying it, it’s weird. Super mum sat on the sofa no doubt on her phone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s always saying it, it’s weird. Super mum sat on the sofa no doubt on her phone 🤣
Yep Helen lying sleeping on the couch 🤣 she is definitely pregnant... also Chet your child is 9 months old and will therefore start to do things on her own

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.