Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough someone shouldn't be looking after the child with everything going on but it could be her mom, alot of people still do see there parents even with this going on and before anyone is down my throat I'm not saying everyone and I know it's not the guidelines but alot of people have made there own personal exceptions for three parents. Also looking at the video maybe ocean so with them. Maybe they just didn't show her in the buggy and in the car she'll be the backseat hardly in the front seat. And the dog could be someone else's dog at the beach. Whenever I bring mine to the beach she makes friends with other dogs and runs around aswel. I'm not a no. 1 Helen fan but infairness it was only 3 couple of seconds clips, you can't really slate her and chet from only seeing those seconds.

I ment their parents
Hun, I think you’re on the wrong website because slating people from couple of second clips is literally all that goes on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm only having an opinion, is that not allowed either? This is a discussion website.
No you are totally allowed an opinion 😊 its just they have been openly breaking the rules since the start as mutiple people have been in the background of thier videos so its probably safe to make an assumption that they have broken them again.

Reactions: 5
No you are totally allowed an opinion 😊 its just they have been openly breaking the rules since the start as mutiple people have been in the background of thier videos so its probably safe to make an assumption that they have broken them again.
Okay thank you for confirming. Was starting to think you weren't allowed have your own opinion there for a minute. As I said I'm a lurker on her I've only commented once before on this thread weeks ago probably even more then a month ago. I haven't read every page so maybe I just missed that they already broke the rules of lockdown before.
I get she and alot of other 'celebrities' do shady things and do lie but I just am not a fan of picking apart every single little thing they do either.

Reactions: 2
I'm only having an opinion, is that not allowed either? This is a discussion website.
Have what ever opinion you want, I’m not stopping you
I’m just saying if you don’t like people expressing their opinions based on the short videos, I don’t think this website is for you

Reactions: 7
Have what ever opinion you want, I’m not stopping you
I’m just saying if you don’t like people expressing their opinions based on the short videos, I don’t think this website is for you
Don't worry this website is for me, thanks darling 😊

Jesus wept 😂😂😂 I love it when there’s a few pages to read when you next have a look on here something’s always gone down! Just to give my two pence on the latest scandals.. I think yeah we’ve all lost hair after giving birth Jesus my hoover used to get blocked with hair 🤮 however I feel like it was only pointed out about Helen as her scraping it back and her terrible blonde roots/blue hair situation make it look a million times worse... I don’t think people are having a pop at mothers and their lack of hair 🙄😂 I also think they’ve clearly left Ocean, surely they wouldn’t let the 4 dogs in the back jumping all over her? Or am I an overprotective mother? Alsooooo sort of think the point of tattle is that we do more or less pick apart every single little thing they do soz hun, have a look on the Hinch thread you might get a shock at how tame this one is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is no way they would go to the beach and not post a pic of her first time on the sand!! They put their life on the gram.... she defo wasn't with them. She is just an accessory

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept 😂😂😂 I love it when there’s a few pages to read when you next have a look on here something’s always gone down! Just to give my two pence on the latest scandals.. I think yeah we’ve all lost hair after giving birth Jesus my hoover used to get blocked with hair 🤮 however I feel like it was only pointed out about Helen as her scraping it back and her terrible blonde roots/blue hair situation make it look a million times worse... I don’t think people are having a pop at mothers and their lack of hair 🙄😂 I also think they’ve clearly left Ocean, surely they wouldn’t let the 4 dogs in the back jumping all over her? Or am I an overprotective mother? Alsooooo sort of think the point of tattle is that we do more or less pick apart every single little thing they do soz hun, have a look on the Hinch thread you might get a shock at how tame this one is 😂
Yes I agree her hair isn't looking the best at the moment but to be fair if it was always done nicely and fresh people would be saying 'oh she's loads of time, when I had a baby I had no time' and then she doesn't have fresh or styled hair and people are slating her for that aswel 😂 I agree on calling out the lies and shady stuff hense why I follow this website, as I said but I was only having an opinion in saying maybe ocean is with them or maybe someone else has her. To be honest yer giving out about the website being slated by people saying that it's all nastiness (which I no its not) on here and then the minute someone else gives a different opinion to ye yer down there neck, 😂 it's a website to have 'commentary and critique' on these people and I've said my piece about what I think about them at the beach, so take it and move on 😂

Haha yes! I have a teeny bald spot at the front now but i have so much new hair growing in it wont be there long. Scraping it back deffo emphasizes where most of the haor come out! My hoovers permanantly blocked 😂
God i know about the Hinch thread! Normally everyone gets on so well here in this thread. I always thinks its a shame when people cant have a different opinion without someone jumping down thier throat!

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree her hair isn't looking the best at the moment but to be fair if it was always done nicely and fresh people would be saying 'oh she's loads of time, when I had a baby I had no time' and then she doesn't have fresh or styled hair and people are slating her for that aswel 😂 I agree on calling out the lies and shady stuff hense why I follow this website, as I said but I was only having an opinion in saying maybe ocean is with them or maybe someone else has her. To be honest yer giving out about the website being slated by people saying that it's all nastiness (which I no its not) on here and then the minute someone else gives a different opinion to ye yer down there neck, 😂 it's a website to have 'commentary and critique' on these people and I've said my piece about what I think about them at the beach, so take it and move on 😂
Also I do follow the hinch thread, I actually follow it alot more then this one.

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to jump down anyone’s throats :( think I just got carried away from reading nastier threads
Please everyone accept my apology 💕

1590776835242.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree this thread is pretty tame I just think that comment about her looking like a crackhead was mean. I don’t know about you but she looks nothing like the crackheads where I live! There’s nothing wrong with the way she looks. Criticise her behaviour yes of course but comments on looks is a step to far, who ever it is.

That’s the thing if she’d gone and got her hair done people would complain! Her hair is like 80% of people’s right now, you should see the state of my roots! Also if your not leaving the house what’s the point of doing your hair!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree this thread is pretty tame I just think that comment about her looking like a crackhead was mean. I don’t know about you but she looks nothing like the crackheads where I live! There’s nothing wrong with the way she looks. Criticise her behaviour yes of course but comments on looks is a step to far, who ever it is.

That’s the thing if she’d gone and got her hair done people would complain! Her hair is like 80% of people’s right now, you should see the state of my roots! Also if your not leaving the house what’s the point of doing your hair!
I think majority of us aren't exactly oil paintings at this moment in time 😂😂

• Heart
End of the day if you call yourself an influencer you shouldn’t be breaking lockdown in my opinion cause it’s quite obvious people look up to you? So they will do the same. Her and Chet are both thick as duck and that’s a fact.

aw no I agree, I look a clip at the min if I’m honest 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.