Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot believe Chet is nearly 30...I thought he was early 20s - looks, speaks and behaves like an absolute child!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Helen has been ‘taking a break’ etc, does anyone know the reason as to why? Wonder if she came on here when people were putting about Chet cheating and gathering clues to it and maybe it bought back bad memories or skeletons out the closet🤔 it seemed to have been the same time she disappeared

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it pisses Helen off that Marnie & Chet’s sister now seem quite close 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure Mr Whippy ice cream isn’t veeeeegaaan 🤔😅👀
She was eating sausages when they were at the beach. Why they’re both promoting vegan food I don’t know. I never truly believed she ate vegan before she was always at McDonald’s and Nando’s, it’s another lie and another ‘trend’ she can pretend to follow. Maybe she was trying to be a vegan ‘influencer’ 🙄

Honestly I want to punch him in the face everytime he calls Ocean "greedy" it really infuriates me.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how blatantly they are flouting lockdown rules, in Chets story there’s two random women sat in their living room with them one with ocean on her lap! All I And thousands of other people want to do is go round my mums for a cuppa, What makes them special that they are above the rules? Stupid, selfish and irresponsible. Praying Ocean doesn’t get ill because of her idiot parents putting her at risk

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe how blatantly they are flouting lockdown rules, in Chets story there’s two random women sat in their living room with them one with ocean on her lap! All I And thousands of other people want to do is go round my mums for a cuppa, What makes them special that they are above the rules? Stupid, selfish and irresponsible. Praying Ocean doesn’t get ill because of her idiot parents putting her at risk
I would NEVER wish the virus on anyone however, if Helen or Chet catch it after breaking lockdown rules since day one then I won’t have one bit of sympathy for them

This is the first time I’ve ever commented on a thread, Helen love I don’t think that ice cream is part of the 21 day challenge and the way Chet is shoving ice cream down that babies throat made me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the first time I’ve ever commented on a thread, Helen love I don’t think that ice cream is part of the 21 day challenge and the way Chet is shoving ice cream down that babies throat made me feel sick
Literally shovelling it down her throat. It’s like he thinks a baby that eats a lot makes him a better parent 😂 he’s always filming her and calling her greedy.
I can’t believe how blatant they are at going against the lockdown rules, I doubt they could have done lockdown properly though, can’t look after their baby full time. Annoys me so much seeing people having people in their house because it’s what most people want to do most but aren’t because they aren’t selfish 🙃

Reactions: 5
God how obvious can they make it about ignoring lock down. Infuriating. Selfish idiots I can’t even comprehend. Yeah hide in shame Helen. You and Chet are the biggest bellends and don’t deserve any of the things you have. I hope to god poor ocean doesn’t catch anything from her useless brain dead parents.

• Heart
I would LOVE to know when it’s been announced that you can be within 2m from people outside your household, have others in your house etc. From TOMORROW you can have people in your garden 2m apart. Why is Chet sat next to someone with ocean on their lap. What goes through their heads when they post tit like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh Helen luv give it a bleeping rest with the Herbalife 😴 there are more important things going on in the world right now (which I notice you or Chet have mentioned nothing about)

Reactions: 7
Im sorry but why on earth are they giving that child ice cream? How old is Ocean, About 6 months old? That is absolutely ridiculous! What planet are they on?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.