Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don’t think people should be commenting on her appearance, she doesn’t look like a crack head, like I’ve said her hair has fallen out because she’s had a baby and she’s obviously not having it done. Fair enough slate her for selling tit and using her pregnancy Weight as a way to make money, but not her appearance. I have a 9 month old and a 3 year old, my mental health has taken a massive hit since being in lockdown. And I look like a sack of spuds at the minute. If she has PND the last thing she needs commenting on is her appearance. Cause we know she’ll be reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly I don’t think people should be commenting on her appearance, she doesn’t look like a crack head, like I’ve said her hair has fallen out because she’s had a baby and she’s obviously not having it done. Fair enough slate her for selling tit and using her pregnancy Weight as a way to make money, but not her appearance. I have a 9 month old and a 3 year old, my mental health has taken a massive hit since being in lockdown. And I look like a sack of spuds at the minute. If she has PND the last thing she needs commenting on is her appearance. Cause we know she’ll be reading here.
I don’t think she looks like a crack head I don’t agree with that opinion, however I don’t think people are being unreasonable to comment on her hair? She’s got BLUE HAIR, of course people are going to comment? She even said herself not so long ago she wants rid because it looks lank and greasy all the time so it’s not like anyone’s saying anything she can’t see herself 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her hair was also v thin and looking horrendous pulled back long before the baby (I’ve just had a look through her pics I was starting to feel bad 😂) so I think it’s more damaged from the dye and the fact she’s got quite a big forehead (so have I before anyone starts! I just don’t scrape my hair back!) so makes it look worse. But hey ho just my opinion 💁🏻‍♀️

I don’t think she should be targeting young mums with her weight loss bollocks when they are possibly at their lowest but 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s targeting people who feel like you because by now you should have took Herbalife and lost four stone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This is false, you need more than a masters degree to be a psychologist
Is he an educational psychologist? Clinical? Counselling?
Just because you have a degree in psych doesnt make you a psychologist
I have a masters in psychology and would not feel comfortable counselling ‘celebs’ 😂

Reactions: 7
Ok sorry I’m a bit late to this but...a day at Blackpool Let’s take the dogs but let someone else look after our baby, not like she would enjoy being out in the sun with us all near a beach looking at the sea 🙂

Reactions: 1
Ocean looks so cute in Cher’s video and her hair is looking more blonde, if Helen is really having some issue then I hope she get the help she needs, but she only got silent since the crap she been advertising people have commented they not received there items, why not call out the company and help the people get the money back, People would respect her more and all the patronising mum advise that isn’t correct

Reactions: 3
Ocean looks so cute in Cher’s video and her hair is looking more blonde, if Helen is really having some issue then I hope she get the help she needs, but she only got silent since the crap she been advertising people have commented they not received there items, why not call out the company and help the people get the money back, People would respect her more and all the patronising mum advise that isn’t correct
She is so cute but still filtering the poor baby just to make them eyes a bit more blue and hair a bit blonder 🙄

He’s showing us that they still have the extra dog with them 🤣

Everyone will have their own opinion on this.. but if I was Helen and Chets going “omg finally painting your nails thank god” in that tone they’d be coming straight off. He’s got cheek for a guy who evidently does duck all to help Helen look after the house. I absolutely need to go sit in the sun cause I’m on one this morning

Everyone will have their own opinion on this.. but if I was Helen and Chets going “omg finally painting your nails thank god” in that tone they’d be coming straight off. He’s got cheek for a guy who evidently does duck all to help Helen look after the house. I absolutely need to go sit in the sun cause I’m on one this morning
I thought the exact same... she must feel so tit having to try and keep up her appearance for him.... if I was to do it for anyone it really wouldn’t be him. He Speaks like he’s been kept behind for 3 years and looks even worse. (My personal opinion)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree! And I don’t know why but even asking what size top it was really annoyed me 😂😂 “erm I dunno medium” nah it’s a large WHY ASK THEN CHET🙄😂

Reactions: 5
She’s an arse but the more we see of Chet the more I feel sorry for Helen. Being cheated on is bad enough but to be cheated on and have him comment on her appearance and feel the pressure to keep him interested must be awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she looks like a crack head I don’t agree with that opinion, however I don’t think people are being unreasonable to comment on her hair? She’s got BLUE HAIR, of course people are going to comment? She even said herself not so long ago she wants rid because it looks lank and greasy all the time so it’s not like anyone’s saying anything she can’t see herself 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her hair was also v thin and looking horrendous pulled back long before the baby (I’ve just had a look through her pics I was starting to feel bad 😂) so I think it’s more damaged from the dye and the fact she’s got quite a big forehead (so have I before anyone starts! I just don’t scrape my hair back!) so makes it look worse. But hey ho just my opinion 💁🏻‍♀️

Im sure shes got some older pictures where she had a soft fringe put in and it looked really nice, seemed to frame her face well. I think it makes her look alot older than she is when she scrapes it back.

She seemed very reserved on chets story. And he was a dick for calling her out like that.

Reactions: 7
Im sure shes got some older pictures where she had a soft fringe put in and it looked really nice, seemed to frame her face well. I think it makes her look alot older than she is when she scrapes it back.

She seemed very reserved on chets story. And he was a dick for calling her out like that.
Yessss I was just looking at this before I actually really like the fringe! She seems to have deleted loads of pics as well 🤔 from when she went to Australia and everything (unless I missed them)

Anyone else think “natural blonde” Helen’s roots are coming through looking ginger? Maybe that’s where Ocean gets it from 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Helen back on another 21’day challenge for herbal life she hardly been promoting the last 21 day challenge she meant to have done

• Haha
Yessss I was just looking at this before I actually really like the fringe! She seems to have deleted loads of pics as well 🤔 from when she went to Australia and everything (unless I missed them)
Loved the fringe , hate the greasy scrape back look . Doesn’t suit her but the fringe made her look quite pretty and softened her face more

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.