Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she shouting out the same baby advise person other influences have as I’ve been following this woman for a few weeks getting tips for my little one arrival

Thanks for the new thread!
I don’t think they have ever shown themselves cooking normal food. Between the takeaways, ready made microwaveable meals and the bloody shakes. What the hell are they weaning poor baby with
Jar food! Which is lazy and disgusting. I have a 4 month old and she will be eating majority of what we have but blended up. Obviously healthy nutritious food

Reactions: 2
I just got sent that pic on her story of how she showers and she puts ocean in the seat watching the laptop. It’s obv a “middle finger” to Tattle users. 🧐🙄 you don’t look hard Helen you just look stupid. What a weapon. She said she’s been off social media lately trying to focus her mind etc. I call bullsh*t, she’s been galavanting from chest parents to home. Nah, I reckon she’s been well off the herbacrap diet scoffing sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scoffing sausages đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł veeeeeeegan sausages!?!? I think shes probably just taken time out to try and figure out what the duck shes gunna do with her instagram now that shes been caught out being a lying twatbag. (Obviously they visoted chets family too) but shes been quiet for a while. Well done for actually being honest about how hard work your baby is though Helen. One thing at a time eh, maybe try being honest about your '4 stone' weight loss next!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scoffing sausages đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł veeeeeeegan sausages!?!? I think shes probably just taken time out to try and figure out what the duck shes gunna do with her instagram now that shes been caught out being a lying twatbag. (Obviously they visoted chets family too) but shes been quiet for a while. Well done for actually being honest about how hard work your baby is though Helen. One thing at a time eh, maybe try being honest about your '4 stone' weight loss next!
She probably saw how many comments Lucy Meck got about being honest with how hard it can be and wanted in on that đŸ€Ł It was literally only a few weeks ago she was being all smug about “she’s in her own room, doesn’t wake once for her dummy” when clearly she was struggling then. Yeah lets hope she acknowledges that her weight loss story is false next đŸ‘đŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And now there in Blackpool I hope they actually have a nice family day the sea air will be good for them all

Reactions: 3
She probably saw how many comments Lucy Meck got about being honest with how hard it can be and wanted in on that đŸ€Ł It was literally only a few weeks ago she was being all smug about “she’s in her own room, doesn’t wake once for her dummy” when clearly she was struggling then. Yeah lets hope she acknowledges that her weight loss story is false next đŸ‘đŸ»
Haha yep problem is, shes only being honest because shes being called out. She probably thinks we wont post on this thread if she changes all the things we slag her off about..too late love, damage is done. I also so think chet posts things to 'wind us up' on here. The only person he is embarrassing is himself...

And now there in Blackpool I hope they actually have a nice family day the sea air will be good for them all

Couldnt see ocean though.. maybe chet is carrying her (hope so) it wold be a lovely family day out. I didnt think you could take dogs on the beach at this time of year, you cant at lytham st annes.(just a bit further south) I hope theres a decent breeze, will be boiling hot for those poor dogs!

Reactions: 1
So they’ve gone just the 2 of them Chet is holding dog on lead and so Helen why wouldn’t you take your baby and leave the dogs at home, also who dog is the 4th one I thought Helen had 3

Reactions: 6
Looks like they’ve done a deal to take someone’s dog out if they have ocean for the afternoon... having a baby is hard work ain’t it đŸ€” oh no sorry I forgot dream baby is never hard work

Reactions: 7
He's got his master's degree in psychology, he's definitely qualified.
This is false, you need more than a masters degree to be a psychologist
Is he an educational psychologist? Clinical? Counselling?
Just because you have a degree in psych doesnt make you a psychologist

Reactions: 8
This is false, you need more than a masters degree to be a psychologist
Is he an educational psychologist? Clinical? Counselling?
Just because you have a degree in psych doesnt make you a psychologist
Yeah I have a degree in psychology but I’m not a psychologist đŸ€Ł you have to complete a doctorate which he doesn’t look like he has, just a masters but your still not a psychologist by completing that.

I think she’s going to do a big speech about post natal depression soon and how “trolls” have made her feel even worse. I know a lot of people have suggested she had it on here but I personally think she just can’t deal with not having the perfect insta life and all her “angels” worshipping her. When Ocean was younger she could put loads of videos of her cleaning etc and now she can’t because as babies get older they need more attention and entertaining. She could also talk about baby number 2 non stop but must now be realising it’s hard work.

Also I hope she packed her “herbal life” in that picnic đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Reactions: 5
Have they actually gone to the beach without the baby??! The one chance for that poor girl to get some fresh air and a bit of stimulation and they leave her ?! I actually wanna cry for her,she’s just an accessory

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Chet just said “fish n chips” yet they have pie and sausage hahah made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow just wow, they’ve had the opportunity to go to the seaside and they’ve left Ocean at home! Absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 6
Guyssssss! Time away from your baby is important especially when its beautiful outside and you would rather take your dogs out. I mean Ocean would have just ruined thier fun to be honest........ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.