Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImoC

New thread Suggestion:

Chet’s out with skets snorting anything white
Whilst Helen’s promoting her Herbalife shite

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Dont post on here just a night time lurker👀👃 I never message 'celebs' over Insta but I just couldn't hold my water the other day when he was mocking some guy for absolute no reason then the next video was him being the biggest poser I've ever seen so I just HAD to message him didnt help I was having a bad day so he got the brunt of it but absolute no regrets cause he is indeed an absolute knobhead 😂🙄 View attachment 155046View attachment 155047
Coming from him? His mum is as rough as a badgers arse. The whole family are. I’ve seen them on his story before they look like a pack of drug dealers. Im surprised they didn’t call him ket instead of Chet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BDY_97

VIP Member
“Does anyone else give their baby water?!?! Guys????” Nah Helen we all let them slowly start to dehydrate...

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Greeny33

it’s so sad, that poor little baby girl! Someone needs to take her away and give her the right care that she needs. Absolutely disgusting giving your baby juice at that age and this time in the morning. I mean come on ffs she didn’t fucking 6 years old. Children don’t need juice it should be water only and if they seriously want juice it should be as a ‘treat’ and at the right age. Sugar causes bad behaviour, I’ve seen children go crazy for sugar because it’s addictive!!!!! No wonder why they love it so much & go crazy when it’s given to them and cry for more!!! It’s highly addictive! I have baby same age as Ocean and no way would I ever dream of giving him juice!! There is no frecking need for it😡😡😡😡😡 these are the type of parents that will give their baby a happy meal at mc donalds! You wait until the store re open I 100% bet they will offer her a chip 🍟 or fish finger! Absolutely disgusting.
That's a bit dramatic 😂 saying she needs her baby taken away over a bit of ice cream! She only had a couple sucks on it haha! I don't agree with everything they both do but saying they need to have their baby taken away from them is ott. Also the juice thing I've never given my baby juice she only has water and is nearly 2 but some babies generally won't drink water! No wonder Helen hasn't been in a good place. I kind of feel bad for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am not an insecure woman but if my man was at a party with the likes of Jemma Lucy I would throw a fit. She’s a whore. What a great example she sets to her daughter with those balloons. She’s just a bad as Ket. I mean Chet.

Reactions: 26

BDY_97

VIP Member
Chet’s recent story has actually made me sad. You can see ocean looking at him and smiling at him thinking he is smiling at her and instead he is just recording the tv. Poor little thing I honestly feel terrible for her growing up with them two as parents 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe Chet just outed Helen like that saying she don’t wear dongs them any more what a prick he is
Absolutely! He doesn’t know where she found them? Sooo Chet did you bring them back from your weekend at Jemma Lucy’s then 🤔 can’t be Jemma Lucy’s though, they are too small she’s built like a cart horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mandy moo

Woooooow I am sooooo angry where the hell is their child while they are at a party doing hippy crack!!!!! Vile vile people that poor baby. My heart breaks its kids bringing up kids. Their are so many couples going through hell trying for a baby and while they should be trying to protects theirs from a killer virus they choose to dump her to party. SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU READ THIS CHET AND HELEN YOU SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

ReginaPhlange

Dont post on here just a night time lurker👀👃 I never message 'celebs' over Insta but I just couldn't hold my water the other day when he was mocking some guy for absolute no reason then the next video was him being the biggest poser I've ever seen so I just HAD to message him didnt help I was having a bad day so he got the brunt of it but absolute no regrets cause he is indeed an absolute knobhead 😂🙄
Screenshot_20200615-222439_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200615-222442_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Bostonxx

VIP Member
All the girls he was partying with are fucking weird. It's here's my kids eating chicken nuggets on one story & the next is all tits and "please subscribe to my only fans to see exclusive adult content" 🤢🤢 the two dont mix 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Chet is so dumb honestly “where did you get it from” well it’s clearly next to the laundry basket 🙄 she doesn’t wear them anymore? Well sadly for us Chet you recorded her painting a fence with her thong practically at her shoulders 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20