Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got sent that pic on her story of how she showers and she puts ocean in the seat watching the laptop. It’s obv a “middle finger” to Tattle users. 🧐🙄 you don’t look hard Helen you just look stupid. What a weapon. She said she’s been off social media lately trying to focus her mind etc. I call bullsh*t, she’s been galavanting from chest parents to home. Nah, I reckon she’s been well off the herbacrap diet scoffing sausages
She’s actually now scoffing a sausage 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I was waiting to see if ocean was maybe with a family member out of shot but from chet’s stories it doesn’t look like they took her with them. It’s actually a disgrace, as many others have said they finally have the chance to get out the house and to take ocean to the beach for the first time and they bleeping leave her at home?! But yet they can take the dogs! It genuinely makes me so angry and sad. Do they also realise that technically we are still on some form of lockdown and they should not be palming their baby on to someone else?

Reactions: 9
She looks awful doesn’t she ? Almost like a crackhead look with that awful hair and gaunt face from hammering the laxative shakes from herbashite xxxx
Sorry I’ve said a lot on here but she doesn’t look bad here. Yes call her out on the Herbal life scam and her pretending to have a perfect life but it’s not fair to say she looks like a crackhead. She looks fine. And I promise you most girls are looking like this in lock down, not just Helen!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here for the comments 👀
I do think Helen looks good but her insides must be terrible.. vegan (fake meat) herbalife chemical shakes and no fresh fruit/veg home made meals is NOT good

Reactions: 4
"how to have a shower with a baby"!!!! Has she really only just realised you can put baby in a bouncer or bumbo whilst you shower. OHMY what was she doing before. Not showering? Showering with the baby? It's not a bloody hack Helen. Shoving your baby in a bumbo and plonking a laptop in front of them isn't new. With both mine they were in seats in the bathroom but watching me and me interacting with them. Not a flipping laptop! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"how to have a shower with a baby"!!!! Has she really only just realised you can put baby in a bouncer or bumbo whilst you shower. OHMY what was she doing before. Not showering? Showering with the baby? It's not a bloody hack Helen. Shoving your baby in a bumbo and plonking a laptop in front of them isn't new. With both mine they were in seats in the bathroom but watching me and me interacting with them. Not a flipping laptop! 🙄
I mean thank god for this advice Helen, I can finally after 8 months have a shower whilst looking after my baby 🤣 like you say though, what’s the need for the laptop, I used to stick mine in the bouncer in the bathroom and chat to him, no media requires 😂

Also I saw this website on another thread that tells you how many followers people have gained and lost in the day, I don’t know how accurate it is but if it is then Chet lost 700 followers today 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s pregnant and she’s not excited as she thought she’d be. Don’t know why I thought of that but you never know

Reactions: 1
I mean thank god for this advice Helen, I can finally after 8 months have a shower whilst looking after my baby 🤣 like you say though, what’s the need for the laptop, I used to stick mine in the bouncer in the bathroom and chat to him, no media requires 😂

Also I saw this website on another thread that tells you how many followers people have gained and lost in the day, I don’t know how accurate it is but if it is then Chet lost 700 followers today 😳
Chet also only followed 6 people in the past 2 days after he said he’d ‘follow a few people back’ yet another scam, no wonder he’s lost 700 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, but maybe they decided to go on there own for the break a bit like a couples date. It's important to have alone time with your partner out of the house aswel. I know they have been both out since she's been born like she's been to Dublin and he's been away but they haven't been together, not from what I remember anyway. And maybe she has post natal and she just needed to get fresh air without the child and with chet to clear her head.
Also the hair issue, more than likely she's suffering hair loss from having ocean. That unfortunately can't be helped

Reactions: 2
If you see followers lost it’s because influencers have bought followers and a lot of them are fake “bot/robot “ accounts which are getting shut down.. 100s by the day

They have clearly left the baby and swapped it for a dog. She knew she was better suited to having pet dogs 🤷🏼‍♀️ They don’t need toys you can lock them in the conservatory and they don’t keep you awake a night. That poor baby it’s actually heartbreaking how little she cares for her. The only love she has for that baby is the opportunity to make money of her selling cheap AliExpress tit that’s why she is mad she isn’t blonde haired 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, but maybe they decided to go on there own for the break a bit like a couples date. It's important to have alone time with your partner out of the house aswel. I know they have been both out since she's been born like she's been to Dublin and he's been away but they haven't been together, not from what I remember anyway. And maybe she has post natal and she just needed to get fresh air without the child and with chet to clear her head.
Also the hair issue, more than likely she's suffering hair loss from having ocean. That unfortunately can't be helped
Hahahaha hi Helen 😂 get off tattle and play with your child

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got a baby and a five year old I’d love a “day off” for quality time with my husband but it is what it is and we will get our time again once this is all over. We feel quite sad our baby hasn’t been anywhere really but we know he won’t remember any of this time, he’s just enjoying bonding with his sister and they both are enjoying having daddy at home ... me not so much 🤪🤪

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong because im in Scotland and we have diff rules but nobodys debating about needing time as a couple. Im just puzzled who theyve left baby with because you are still to social distance with people not in the same household meaning nobody can havr the baby apart from them? But please correct me if im wrong because im not in England 😊

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong because im in Scotland and we have diff rules but nobodys debating about needing time as a couple. Im just puzzled who theyve left baby with because you are still to social distance with people not in the same household meaning nobody can havr the baby apart from them? But please correct me if im wrong because im not in England 😊
Yeah that’s what I was going to say before, I’m all for couples having time off and having a date or whatever but it’s the blatant going against the lockdown rules that annoys me. Not even when it changes on Monday should someone be looking after your baby because everyone still has to be 2m apart unless your from the same household 🤷‍♀️

Fair enough someone shouldn't be looking after the child with everything going on but it could be her mom, alot of people still do see there parents even with this going on and before anyone is down my throat I'm not saying everyone and I know it's not the guidelines but alot of people have made there own personal exceptions for three parents. Also looking at the video maybe ocean so with them. Maybe they just didn't show her in the buggy and in the car she'll be the backseat hardly in the front seat. And the dog could be someone else's dog at the beach. Whenever I bring mine to the beach she makes friends with other dogs and runs around aswel. I'm not a no. 1 Helen fan but infairness it was only 3 couple of seconds clips, you can't really slate her and chet from only seeing those seconds.

Fair enough someone shouldn't be looking after the child with everything going on but it could be her mom, alot of people still do see there parents even with this going on and before anyone is down my throat I'm not saying everyone and I know it's not the guidelines but alot of people have made there own personal exceptions for three parents. Also looking at the video maybe ocean so with them. Maybe they just didn't show her in the buggy and in the car she'll be the backseat hardly in the front seat. And the dog could be someone else's dog at the beach. Whenever I bring mine to the beach she makes friends with other dogs and runs around aswel. I'm not a no. 1 Helen fan but infairness it was only 3 couple of seconds clips, you can't really slate her and chet from only seeing those seconds.
I ment their parents

I ment their parents
It doesn’t matter if other people are breaking lockdown rules, they shouldn’t be doing it end of story 🤷🏻‍♀️ From what I could see it was pretty clear ocean wasn’t with them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.