Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot cope with that pic of Chet next to that really tall lass. Its proper made me giggle 😂😂 hes so dinky!
That’s why every time he’s in a mirror saying ‘the fits man’
And I’m thinking yeah on you, but if my 6ft 1 husband was to put them shorts or joggers from his range he’d look bleeping daft 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s why every time he’s in a mirror saying ‘the fits man’
And I’m thinking yeah on you, but if my 6ft 1 husband was to put them shorts or joggers from his range he’d look bleeping daft 🤦🏼‍♀️
Fine if you’re a midget though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are they all saying follow..... & il follow some of you back. Chets at it, marine, all the geordie shore ones🙄

Reactions: 1
Great video not how Chet chatted up Helen Ket or Coke she was prob off her tits on both judging by the rave videos

• Wow
She REALLY needs to stop pulling her hair back so tight! I actually feel a bit sorry for her looking at the state of her hairline on this.
9CB6C4F5-04CC-4579-9F2C-626260686940.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She’s got a 6 month old, pretty normal for your hair to fall out there when you’ve had a baby, I’ve got a 9 months old and mines exactly same, did the same with my first too, like half my hair fell out!

Reactions: 15
She’s got a 6 month old, pretty normal for your hair to fall out there when you’ve had a baby, I’ve got a 9 months old and mines exactly same, did the same with my first too, like half my hair fell out!
Aw really? My mistake sorry! Just assumed it was with dye/extensions/pulling it back! X

😂 MrOnions love the name! So from Chets posts at home doesn’t look like they are In London?

😂 MrOnions love the name! So from Chets posts at home doesn’t look like they are In London?
I think they probably went Friday-Monday as it was like Monday afternoon that he started posting in their house again...after showing his overnight bag in his boot 🤣🤣

Don’t you think that Chet is kinda playing up to how much we have said about him being obsessed with drugs 🙄

I think they probably went Friday-Monday as it was like Monday afternoon that he started posting in their house again...after showing his overnight bag in his boot 🤣🤣

Don’t you think that Chet is kinda playing up to how much we have said about him being obsessed with drugs 🙄
I was just thinking this, hes always been a bit private about taking drugs but now it’s out there for everyone to see
He seems like a wind up merchant so he probably does it then comes on here to see what gets said
Don’t worry Chet, we’re laughing at you more than you laugh at us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im glad u said that, my baby is 11 weeks old and my hair is horrendously falling out. Never had it this bad on my other two. Might speak to gp to get a blood test see if an underlying issue.

If he is his making himself look more stupid😂
I don’t get if Helen is feeling down etc surely he ain’t helping her being a wind up like that? Surely she’d tell him to knock it in’t head cause it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
I worked it out, she was having a free consultation, she’s too cheap to pay for anything 😂
He’s just as fake as Helen, says on his website he’s a psychologist but he’s not even got the qualification 😂😂😂

View attachment 139537

And if he’s got a keen interest in personality he’s got no chance with Helen 😂😂
He's got his master's degree in psychology, he's definitely qualified.

Well that must have been a difficult decision for Helen...admitting her baby doesn’t sleep so she can get a sleep consultant gifted 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.