Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing I actually liked Helen before she started to become an annoying Instagramer. And Chet was bearable. And then she pretended she was a supermum who made no mistakes. She’s portraying this perfect life when we can all see through it.

If she stopped selling the HerbalLife tit and didn’t post so much I’d actually find her likeable again. Everything in her and Chets life is done for Instagram and it’s pathetic. Are these people going to be 30/40 still putting everything online?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I noticed KateHayesMakeup’s tagged the same mental health coach in her story earlier this week (it was her public meltdown after finding her thread last week that led me here, thanks Kate 😂)

So this coach is helping two ‘influencers’ that have found their threads...cue them banding together to brainwash their followers into thinking that people expressing their opinions on a website that they CHOOSE to look at is trolling and bullying, so they can have their egos massaged a bit more 😴
It’s probably gifted and they will start promoting the therapist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont think we should be mean to the mums that have to use jars now and again. My husband went away at the start of lockdown and was away for 8 week while i was home alone with our lovely baby boy who doesnt sleep. They were my saviour when I was too exhausted to cook for myself 😊

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I dont think we should be mean to the mums that have to use jars now and again. My husband went away at the start of lockdown and was away for 8 week while i was home alone with our lovely baby boy who doesnt sleep. They were my saviour when I was too exhausted to cook for myself 😊
I have absolutely nothing against them! But if they can't cook for themselves that will be their only option!

Reactions: 2
Jars and pouches are great as a back up but I’m sure most mums would give their kids home cooked meals as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fresh fruit and veg doesn’t need much prep, particularly if you’re doing BLW. My kids loved melon fingers and strawberries 😊

Reactions: 4
HA why is Chet pretending that he works out.. don't you bullshit me noodle legs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watched his stories, how cringe!! I love house music and festivals etc but it really makes me cringe when people video themselves when they are clearly off their faces on drugs and post it all over their social media. He is a dad now ffs

I noticed Helen commented on Daniella Armstrong post saying congrats on her baby and how she is so proud of her, why ? They’ve met min once at the herbal life event that Helen went to at the end or start of this year.

• Haha
I noticed Helen commented on Daniella Armstrong post saying congrats on her baby and how she is so proud of her, why ? They’ve met min once at the herbal life event that Helen went to at the end or start of this year.
I noticed this, she’s desperate to be friends with her and Ferne 🤣 who says they are proud of someone for giving birth when they hardly know them, you would just say congrats

Reactions: 8
She is horrific. She's seen the comments saying we would all have respect if she admitted she wasn't well and no she suddenly is getting help? What a bell end.

Theres also nothing wrong with feeding a baby jars. Especially if they make life as a single mum easier for the odd lunch.

Reactions: 3
She is horrific. She's seen the comments saying we would all have respect if she admitted she wasn't well and no she suddenly is getting help? What a bell end.

Theres also nothing wrong with feeding a baby jars. Especially if they make life as a single mum easier for the odd lunch.
That’s the thing I hope she’s not playing the victim now. She’s had people commenting on her Instagram saying they haven’t received what they’ve paid for and she’s either ignored them, deleted the message or blocked them. She should just stay off Instagram and not sell anything unless she knows it’s real and a good product. If you’re going to put your name to any old tit you should deal with the consequences.

I get that sometime when we buy things online the odd item does get lost or goes missing, but when you’ve had more then one person comment they’ve not received there item then she should do what other influences have done and try help the person I’ve see many influences go on there story and call out the company and apologise to there followers, but Helen wants to pretend it’s not happening and people are picking on her, I don’t miss her storys at all I hope she don’t post again

Reactions: 5
I get that sometime when we buy things online the odd item does get lost or goes missing, but when you’ve had more then one person comment they’ve not received there item then she should do what other influences have done and try help the person I’ve see many influences go on there story and call out the company and apologise to there followers, but Helen wants to pretend it’s not happening and people are picking on her, I don’t miss her storys at all I hope she don’t post again
Not just that all it takes for Helen to do is check websites like Trustpilot or do a quick search for reviews. Instead she’ll sell whatever’s offered to her for money. I’d be so embarrassed if something I was selling didn’t work, didn’t turn up or was just a big scam. She will use the item for a quick video then never use it again, but as long as your paid right Helen? You don’t care if people get there items or not.

God I’ve still yet to see any actual toys for that poor child, Helen seeing as we’re all stalkers and know your address want me to send Orshen some toys hunny? ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot cope with that pic of Chet next to that really tall lass. Its proper made me giggle 😂😂 hes so dinky!

• Haha
I complained about Chet never using #AD and they just replied to say they have been in touch with him and the companies he is advertising for 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.