Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sixty35

Shes getting ripped apart in her comments lmao someone said "these people think Helen cared about their opinion" and she replied "init hahaha" girl you know you care about opinions lmao that's why you desperately change your appearance constantly. No need to lie

Reactions: 21

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
You know what though I have to say they have done this holiday purely for the kids which makes a change. Most of these Instagram couples take their kids to somewhere proper not child friendly.
Oh god look at me being nice yuck

• Haha

squishmellow200

It really irritates me how when their children are acting up they just laugh at them, like you’re on a plane full of people don’t laugh at her launching things, bloody parent her!! I’m surprised they haven’t got told off for peach standing on that table either, they’re actually feral 😳

A-Soul

VIP Member
Elvis must have the upper arm strength of one of the BBC’s Gladiators to be able to scale that radiator without using his feet.

PS: Chet ya scrotum faced chav, anyone with an ounce of intelligence doesn’t believe half the fabricated shit you put online about your kids. Stop treating them like props/performing monkeys you utter pissing goon.

Reactions: 20

SC1990

VIP Member
My god the video of ocean slapping Peach!!!. At least cheat had the decency to actually tell her off, bit what a vile kid. I bet she's the kid at nursery who all the parents hate

adapeach78

I know I shouldn’t say it but I’m going to say it anyway😂😂😂.. but it was good to see sea water getting a taste of her own medicine last night when peach was being rough with her👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ilovedrinkingtea

I don’t understand why mums encourage/promote cheap and dodgy surgeries. What if something goes wrong? Does she honestly not care about her kids?

If I was Helen my tits would be the least of my worries. Her face needs draining from all that botox.

Sixty35

Rock paper scissors to decide who pays. It's a £20 Nando's FFS. The fact they did it at the tills is embarrassing. My partner would never be acting so cheap over Nando's. Lmao goals tho according to fiat 500 girlies

Bradylo

If the last few videos don't scream they should have absolutely no more babies I don't know what else will. They have absolutely no control.
---
Of course they're the type of dickheads to clap when landing.. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sixty35

Not Helen implying she looks 18/20..... 😂 We've seen you without the makeup and filters.... You very much look your age. Which is absolutely fine

• Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I can’t believe Chet is only paying half!
he should still be grovelling after she found out about him cheating.

The least he could do is pay for new tits.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
No way Chet is still in LA? lmao never known of photoshoots that last this long. Just an excuse to have a holiday really isn't it lol
Comes back and it's just over a month until "beefa season" begins, he'll be being off again to suck off Wayne Lineker

• Haha
  • Sick

tiktokuser

I’m sorry but Chet is absolutely repulsive and I have no idea how he’s getting all these women?

The walking doodle has terrible turkey teeth and such a large tongue piercing, which has led to him speaking with an impediment and I’m sure he can’t count beyond 10 either.

Genuinely baffled. He is the definition of gross.

Reactions: 19