Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title 😂😂😂😂
---
Chet's hair is awful at the wedding omg they all look so cheap and tatty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
State of Chet's mum at the wedding, only see a glimpse of her but her 2001 era highlights are unmissable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just posting this for old times sake 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh guys she's finally revealed Elvis room I know you were all desperate to see it. 😶 It looks fine I guess. Chet's in the comments like "SUPER MUM" ye nice if you to help her lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
how is it super mum to decorate your child’s bedroom? Jesus can someone get my mum an award cos I had a different interest every week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nice to see Chet parenting when Tsunami was thumping Mute to the ground...oh wait, he just videoed it for IG content 😴

I know they’ve got hard flooring so that Helen can be sure to have the cleaning guy round on a regular basis, but I would have bypassed carpet and seriously have considered padded floors and walls for the kids room! The way Elvis gets knocked around bless him.

Reactions: 6
Pretending to be thick like it’s a flex 🥱 I hope people don’t fall for that.

“suns shining bwight” 😂 why does he sound like he has sucked helium? Hahaha.

Reactions: 8
God that new reel is so crap. I go to that M&S occasionally and park in the parent and child. If they were filming my car for bleeping content I’d be raging!!! Do they have nothing better to do!

Pretending to be thick like it’s a flex 🥱 I hope people don’t fall for that.

“suns shining bwight” 😂 why does he sound like he has sucked helium? Hahaha.
I don't think he's pretending. He probably is a flat earther and Tate watcher lol The type that thinks everything is a conspiracy and they're the chosen smart ones that have escaped the matrix.

Reactions: 7
I have to give it to egg, she did a great job of Pelvis’ room.
I agree it’s good but most people could also achieve this if they have all the time in the world and a limitless budget for paint, frog tape and new decor like she does.

Reactions: 13