Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Way too early for a thread suggestion but I’ve had a wine so fu*ck it 😂

Chet’s tiny bits & Elluns dodgy fake tits, desperate is a word that fits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sixty35

"shall I get this picture of Elvis Presley for Elvis room"...... Idk maybe ask your Son if he wants a picture of a deceased singer he's never heard of on his wall. I'm sure he'll say yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sixty35

Imagine having a man that HAS to let everyone know whenever he buys you something or spends money on you..... I honestly think he uses this fact to shut her up whenever she has valid concerns about their relationship lol vile

Reactions: 29

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before I’m CONVINCED that coral stood by egg when Chet cheated (because he definitely did lol) and that must have been hard for her bc she’d basically gone against her whole family to back egg. Then egg got back with sket and I reckon sket now hates coral and egg just goes along with what sket says because she’s so dependent on him and would rather stay with a serial cheat that actually get a job. Really sad if so bc coral always seemed so close to them and the kids. She’s definitely better off away from them two toxic creatures though.

Reactions: 28

Rose94

VIP Member
It seems egg has been putting her foot down because Chet has removed me as a friend….. seems anyone one who has had relations with the dwarf is getting axed!! 😂😂😂😂 never mind he was fucking shit anyway
He comes across as one of those men who big themselves up and talk about how they’re gonna destroy you then it lasts about 35 second of missionary and you can’t feel it “did you cum” yeah to the wrong fucking house get me home

sorry if that brought back flashbacks for you 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Dollybird

VIP Member
I have fake boobs and they look amazing . They don’t have the bolt on look egg has gone for and that look is sooo dated , remember when posh spice had hers bolted on? And everyone thought they were horrendous at the time Too 😂 she had to have them removed .
Eggs tits are a very bad advert for fake boobs , it’s 2024 and surgery has improved so much since the bolt on look. I think surgeon put too round and big an implant on her skin and bone frame . They look far apart and very silicon on a rib cage . Looks like a a fancy dress costume .

I would be devastated if they were my tits

Reactions: 27

4fourHon

Why is she watching what she's eating before her holiday when there's absolutely nothing to her aside from two footballs stuck to her chest?!

Reactions: 26

lozelizabethx

I swear he put him on the radiator just to record it and pretend he did it himself makes sense to why he was asking to get down

• Heart
Reactions: 26

immaturecow

Haven’t been on here for ages. Why does helen behave like this on a night out? Such weird behaviour. There’s enjoying your night out with your friends and then there’s just attention seeking

Reactions: 25

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
No offense but I don’t think I nor the original poster give a shite how anyone’s set up is at home..
I think the point they took issue with was they Chet makes out like Ellun is superwoman for doing very basic things.

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Ellun, there’s no sister bond luv, we’ve seen them battering each other and being feral for 5 days whilst you’ve been away 😂 turn it in

• Haha