Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Echoing what everyone else has said. I literally have no words. Chet is more concerned about thinking he is famous & buying the man a beer next to him & getting that on camera than parenting his feral kids. That’s not on, so selfish. No consideration for anyone else, what a disgusting little man.

Reactions: 19

littlestar908

I just seen this girl on fb who’s just had her boobs done in turkey and she got necrosis they literally razor bladed her stitches open while she was awake her nipples died and they was just basically leaving her to die. She had to set up a go fund me for a medically assisted flight home. I actually cried watching the video of her screaming while they were hacking her stitches open. She also said it’s a well known place but ovbs can’t name yet for legal reasons. If you have the cash just get it done in UK 🙃 especially with kids at home it doesn’t bare thinking about with all these horror stories!

• Wow
  • Sad

Idk88

VIP Member
Chet putting Helen on blast once again trying to pay for her full surgery 🙃😅 Helen putting on her story she had paid for it all and it wasn't an ad for Chet to show she tried to use his card for the full thing

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t get it when people edit themselves to look absolutely terrible. Like surely if you want to edit yourself you’d at least edit yourself to look nice!?

Rose94

VIP Member
Her boobs are awful they’re too round they look painful. Just looks like two big footballs plonked under her skin 😬

• Heart

Kool Aid

Not Helen posting “family Johnson photo of 2024” with her not even engaged to Chet 💀

I doubt she will ever become a Johnson sadly - I’d say I hope Chet proves Me wrong and makes her a Johnson but for Helen’s sake she does not need to marry a clown like that 🤡

Sixty35

Chets last story is exactly why those kids are as feral as they are. I very much doubt the other child hit Elvis first given how they behave and he's encouraging that behaviour. Vile

• Wow

jazzy22

VIP Member
I can’t get over how she thinks those hard boiled eggs look good! Wouldn’t surprise me if she had problems with them.

SC1990

VIP Member
They're not. They're triggered by chet arae kicking saying she's superwoman for doing the bare minimum
***arse licking lol
---
Her tits look horriffic. Whys she sat with her nips on full display at a faaaamly miw??? Gross and desperate for cheats attention

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Not Helen implying she looks 18/20..... 😂 We've seen you without the makeup and filters.... You very much look your age. Which is absolutely fine
But didn’t you know she’s ✨ tiny ✨ after having 3 babies

• Haha
  • Heart

Sixty35

I genuinely would move hotels if I saw them staying at the same resort as me. I can't even cope with them through a screen. Also Oceans speech still pretty basic for her age

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I’ve said it before I’m CONVINCED that coral stood by egg when Chet cheated (because he definitely did lol) and that must have been hard for her bc she’d basically gone against her whole family to back egg. Then egg got back with sket and I reckon sket now hates coral and egg just goes along with what sket says because she’s so dependent on him and would rather stay with a serial cheat that actually get a job. Really sad if so bc coral always seemed so close to them and the kids. She’s definitely better off away from them two toxic creatures though.
I think so too, I’m sure the last time we saw coral with Helen was just after they had broken up/announced they had broken up! Seems like a very toxic family to be around, they all can’t get along at the same time, one of them has to be singled out for some reason!

crunkysnackzzzz

Why were coral & egg battling to be piss pots bestie last night?! Coral with Marnie ‘my literal sister’ egg with Marnie ‘sistsy’! Yet Marnie slagged them all off saying she’s got absolutely nothing in common with them & didn’t invite them to her wedding.
Coral reposted marnies stories but didn’t repost any of Helen’s. Usually coral & egg are thick as thieves but last night coral just looked awkward as fuck being around her. It seems like egg is doing everything to keep hold of corals friendship but coral isn’t interested.
Then coral posted what looked like eggs shitty hairpiece on her story as abit of a dig.
Such mean girl energy the lot of them.

Sixty35

Screenshot_20240330_154310.jpg

People that *actually* have money don't feel the need to tell everyone they've got money 24-7. So cringe and the fact she doesn't see how belittling it is that he has to let everyone know he pays for everything lol both airheads.

• Sick

Aurora79

God I felt so sorry for the people in front of peach when she was bouncing on that tray table. And Chet acting like he’s some kind of celebrity with the chav fan-boys on the plane 🤢.

Sixty35

What is with her videos of her back to camera and tits out. "Am DoCuMeNtInG Ma JuRnEh". You've had airbags put in your boobs chill out.

• Haha