Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crunkysnackzzzz

Chet is the epitome of ICK, literally makes me unwell. Imagine shagging it, rather than an orgasm he gives me a fucking ickasm!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Rose94

VIP Member
C3720EE5-5543-47F6-AC8A-52A0A1C32C84.jpeg
E38F2D49-D6FE-4F0E-ADA3-EF3D5D1BE667.jpeg

This girl using the word ‘what’ instead of ‘that’ has to be my biggest peeve of hers 😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Marnie is away…Chet is away….and we have floor man round AND Uncle Casey turns up with a fish tank. Now I don’t wanna be starting no gossip or nuttin….but wasn’t the last fall out because Casey zoomed in filming Helen’s
🍉 🍉 and now she got brand new bigger ones….😂😂😂

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
It must break Helen’s mums heart seeing her daughter butcher herself like she has 💔 if my daughter was going for surgery and fillers every few months like Helen does because her self esteem was shattered by a size 7 wearing dwarf id lose my shit

• Haha

ilovedrinkingtea

Why is Chet acting like the first male ever to have to parent? He did barely a day before his parents came and also spent more time documenting it than parenting

Reactions: 21

Sixty35

OMG a girl I know was in the area last night where coral and egg was she said it looked like they were arguing
Wouldn't be surprised. Helen was being really annoying did anyone see her grab Marnie's face and throat? She was attention seeking too much. I really think Helen is the issue.

Elmoo

VIP Member
Really goes with the Spider-Man aesthetic he’s got going on in his room 😝

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
‘I’m a football wife’ your fella plays for a z list charity celeb football match you’re hardly at the Champions League final love

• Haha
  • Sick

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that Helen is starting to show signs of an eating disorder? Or some serious self esteem issues, I say eating disorder as she’s clearly over doing it at the gym and eating tiny amounts, I don’t see why she focuses on weight loss workouts when she’s already that frail. Defo think this was caused by chets cheating, her head must torment her no matter how happy they seem on socials

Lillypot221

Chets last story is exactly why those kids are as feral as they are. I very much doubt the other child hit Elvis first given how they behave and he's encouraging that behaviour. Vile
Hes vile! Parents say all the time if someone hits you hit them back. But don't go back to your parent say something and them go hit them. And don't get your other child to go hit them. Then video them saying I hit him.

How can anyone understand either of them. Their speech is so bad! Ocean starts school in September. She'll be put under speech and language if nothing changes!!