Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
Sick to death of him documenting himself looking after the kids like he’s doing Helen some kind of favour. It’s called parenting chet

Reactions: 24

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
I have to say, as dreadful as Helen and Chet are, they’re still preferable to his muppet brother and pissy pants Marnie.

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
👆This. "Power couple", yet if we rewind back to July 2023:

View attachment 2920034
It’s so sad she wrote this, finally being able to speak the truth and Chet manipulated his way back in. The way she said “finally” leave chet shows that she had been feeling this way for a long time. It’s gonna end in a disaster is this relationship

• Sad

liv3306

Helen didn’t have surgery to ‘help her get back to pre kids’ she got it because her man was shagging anyone who’d have him and she wanted another excuse to prance around in underwear on instagram. Her whole personality are those golf balls stuck on her chest, there is nothing else to her.
Also I only discovered coral recently but I did not know who she was until she was tagged in those pics tonight. she looks nothing like her instagram. It’s sad how heavily filtered she is.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
she’s making me really cringe now, imagine getting cheated on and then getting back with him and now acting like some bad confident bitch. we know her confidence is in shatters

• Heart

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Imagine going out for some civilised drinks and you see egg and her feral mates (who sket has probably slept with) rolling around the floor

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
fucking hell the way Helen talks about the surgeon in her new tiktok she might as well be shagging him, she speaks about him with that much passion :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sixty35

His valentine's post to Helen 😂 underwear pic and milf. How romantic, I'm so glad there's women like Helen that take these horrid men so we don't have to. Queen ❤

• Haha

Bradylo

Why is Egg so obsessed with who the baby belugas look like.. You and Chet are the parents they're going to look like one of you. 🤦‍♀️ So fucking beigeeeeeeeeeee.

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I feel sorry for every single fucker who's going to be on the plane with these bunch of clampits!
You'll have 3 kids being absolute ferel brats beating each other, running riot and screaming at any given moment. Helen just walking around with her nipples out eye fucking herself at her reflection at any given moment and probably drop down to do the splits to celebrate their holiday. Whilst chet just walks round like he's bow legged with his phone in one hand recording said kids being brats and the use the other hand to swoop augustus gloop up and wave him around like he's selling something at a auction waiting for anyone to say how cute he is with his perm because even though he's a minor he likes to rate him 10/10 and likes other adults to agree too ✌🏽

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Chet is just a walking ick I’m sorry Helen 🤮🤮 she is blinded by trauma bond hes a cheating dwarf with a lisp and size 7 feet why are you so attached

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sixty35

Coral is so fake lol "my literal sister" about Marnie..... You made up 2 months ago relax

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’d die if I posted a pic in my underwear or bikini and my FIL liked it 😂😂 the worst is tractor boi liking all of Marnie’s OF posts

• Sick
  • Haha